Author Topic: Steve, thank you !  (Read 15896 times)

Sonic 1992

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • I Wanna Go Back !
    • View Profile
Re: Steve, thank you !
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2011, 05:56:03 AM »

2 times bad news from Apple.
First no real new iPhone (iPhone 4S sucks) and now Steve. :-/

No, It doesn't suck...  A5 processor like iPad 2 (double the speed)  8MP camera with improved optics  64GB space...  and lots of other features... and I love the 4's design..  I hated the metal "roundy" back that wobbled on the table and the metal scratched up etc...    I'm upgrading mine to 4S!  It was too soon since 4 came out.  A 4S was expected.   Now, around this time next year expect the 5.  If you've had more than one iPhone, you know the release schedule by now...   ;)

Blanka

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2011, 05:40:53 PM »
After all the semi-retirements before, I had not see this coming. I was expecting the rabbit from the hat at least once more....

The best stuff I enjoyed from him was our first MacPlus and SE/30, the second was my work horse during my study. After I graduated, I bought an awesome G4 tower with my first salary. I loved OSX Jaguar. Then came my all time favourite, the MacMini. The current instalment is the best computer ever. But with Steve also went my faith in Apple. The new direction is far from what I like. The iMacs are seriously ugly (in a Audi Q7 kind of way), OSX Lion is the worst OS in a long time, and IOS is going down the hill too. Thanks Steve for 25 years of Apple fun, I'll have to do it with Windows 7 and 8 from now on. BTW, Your mini is the best Win7 machine I ever had!

Lee

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2011, 04:49:19 PM »
This is now the reason why i am looking for an Apple ][
Dunno what to put here.

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2011, 07:11:37 PM »
So, Steve made it at the gate

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2011, 07:41:59 PM »
Yeah saw it before, nice one !

Downloading IOS5 as we speak....YEAH !
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 07:47:29 PM by Level42 »