Author Topic: HOLY F..., MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN !!!  (Read 12952 times)

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
Re: HOLY F..., MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN !!!
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 04:24:00 PM »
Fuc...ng bastards, I hope they will burn in hell. :twisted:
I had a nice black Golf GTI, it was also stolen, I hate these jerks and would kill them in a heartbeat instead of feeding them for a few years in prison from my tax. :twisted:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 08:40:57 PM by DarthNuno »

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: HOLY FUCK, MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN !!!
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2011, 06:02:51 PM »
Fuc...ng bastards, I hope they will burn in hell. :twisted:
I had a nice black Golf GTI, it was also stolen, I hate these jerks and would kill them in a heartbeat instead of feeding them for a few years in prison from my tax. :twisted:
+1 !!!

I heard (and read on the net) that the Volkswagen group cars are pretty easy to steal without any break-in signs. They use what they call a "Polish key" to open the car and turn the starting lock and they hack the transponder system by connecting a laptop to the service connector of the car. A classic back-door hack I'd say....

As mentioned, for me the car itself wasn't the most important part as it's owned by the lease company but my camera and especially wallet with all bankcards were in there. Luckily those still were  in the back of the car...There is ONE thing missing though and that's my sunglasses. Normally I don't care for brands, but since I drive so many km's each year and I wear sunglasses very often in the car, I prefer a good brand. This was a Gucci and pretty expensive...let's see if I get anything from the insurance company. I've read it's often trouble since there were no break-in signs...

The lease company was unbelievably reluctant about it. My boss called to demand to have the locks exchanged ASAP, but they said, well as long as you still have both keys, it was fine.
The reason for this is simple: the insurance company will simply pay out to the lease company when it's stolen for long enough. With the STACKS and STACKS of surplus cars that lease companies now have in storage they rather see it go I bet !
The really stupid thing is that both the lease company and the insurance company are owned by the same bank.....not wonder car insurance premiums get higher and higher....

O well...here it is parked in my street again. I'm not going to hide it anymore, I just got all my personal stuff out of there and if it's gone tomorrow, I'll simply call the police and than that's it for me, not going to chase it again.

I would have loved to see those BASTARDS faces though when they found that "their' car was "stolen" back (before smashing them to pieces....)

Maybe they will not burn their hands on my car anymore though because they now either must think they were followed (but I bet they constantly checked their mirrors) OR that it is trackable and rather not take the risk. I hope for this...

I say bring back hacking off hands of thieves ! Or better send them back to their "sandbox" as Gyruss put it so nicely ! This once was a peaceful country with low crime figures....long ago !!!

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 11:39:51 AM »
And, did they came back?

speleo_de

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2011, 05:35:49 PM »
...I hate these jerks and would kill them in a heartbeat instead of feeding them for a few years in prison from my tax.

I say bring back hacking off hands of thieves ! .....

These sentences do make me feel sad.

Folks, I can't believe you really mean what you are saying :o ?
We're in the 21st century iirc and living in democracies with a rule-of-law-principle.

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2011, 07:22:30 PM »
...I hate these jerks and would kill them in a heartbeat instead of feeding them for a few years in prison from my tax.

We're in the 21st century iirc and living in democracies with a rule-of-law-principle.

I agree, this is too harsh. Or could we make an exception for Dave of RAM, he is a thief too. 

No, even that basterd deserves a right to sit behind bars.

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2011, 07:44:29 PM »

I agree, this is too harsh. Or could we make an exception for Dave of RAM, he is a thief too. 

No, even that basterd deserves a right to sit behind bars.

Ok, let's say draw with no further comments. ;D ;)

eurotronic

• liege.be
    • View Profile
    • The Arcade Crafting
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2011, 11:19:10 AM »
Or better send them back to their "sandbox" as Gyruss put it so nicely ! This once was a peaceful country with low crime figures....long ago !!!

Smell a bit racist to me. :shock:
All my Arcade projects,
*** ARCADE CRAFTING ***

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2011, 12:26:43 PM »
Nope.....just a statement of facts.

I hate racism.

Let's say you invite a stranger into your house for some coffee, a dinner and even let hem sleep in one of your rooms. Next day your flat screen TV and computer are stolen by this guy. Wouldnt you kick him out of your house ?
IMHO people from abroad, who come over here to enjoy the wealth that we and our ansisters  have worked so hard for are welcome as long as they behave, work for their money, contribute to our society and follow our laws.  If they don't follow our laws then NO MATTER WHAT COLOR, they should e kicked out of out country right away.

Nothing to do with racism, just logic.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 12:37:59 PM by Level42 »

eurotronic

• liege.be
    • View Profile
    • The Arcade Crafting
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 12:38:13 PM »
All foreigners aren't TV stealers.

Ok you edit your post, so i do too. ;)
All my Arcade projects,
*** ARCADE CRAFTING ***

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2011, 01:11:37 PM »
And, did they came back?
No...and yes....

They left my car in peace, but I'm sure they came back to check on it.

Monday night I was keeping an eye on my street constantly, checking cars etc.

At about 21.00 I see an unknown van slowly driving through the street that draws my attention.
It drives around the block and runs along our block slowly again. The he parks one block further (for the US guys I don't mean NYC sized blocks ;)) and turns off his lights. No one gets out or into the van.
After a couple of minutes I decide to go check it out, walk along the block, memorize the license plate and look the guy straight in the eyes. He was smoking a cigarette and had North African looks, but it wasn't the guy I had seen earlier. I made VERY sure that he noticed I was looking straight at him for quite some time while i walked past his car.

I walked along, around the corner and the block and the van was still there. Went back to my house, still looking at it backwards a couple of times to make sure he was not picking anyone up or something...
When home I rang my neighbor who we are befriended with in that block and asked if she knew that van. She had never seen it in the street....
After it had been standing ther for about 15 minutes, it drove off again. In the meantime I had reported it to the police, whatever it was worth for....

Pretty sure they just wanted to know what happened to the car. Of course, nothing of this proves anything, but that guy was NOT picking anyone up in the street, he was NOT visiting anybody and he SURE doesn't live here....

Of course I am not for hacking of hands of thieves. I am a rather emotional guy and don't alweighs weigh my words with a scale before putting them up here. However, the frustration that they indicate come from a failing police and justice system. The police has become one red tape organization totally limited by rules, rules and more rules.

When I called in the location of the car the guy replied that they couldn't chase every car because they get more and more reports of locations of stolen cars and they didn't have the time to (keep) chasing them. I was baffled. He made me feel he was doing me a FAVOR by sending over a car...I thought they would be GLAD to be able to actually solve a crime, or maybe even get some thieves....

So, do I believe in hacking off hands ? No. Do I believe that our current justice system fails ? Yes.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 01:15:29 PM by Level42 »

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 01:22:28 PM »
In the mean time we are left with an unsafe feeling, not saying I'm scared but that first guy KNOWS which house I live. They could try to do some retaliations....who knows. Wife and child are not too happy feeling about it either.....if you know what I mean...

THAT makes me sad....and also angry.

It's not so much the material damage....

I can imagine a bit now how it would feel if your house would be burgled.....

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 03:45:10 PM »

Do I believe that our current justice system fails ? Yes.

Absolutely, that is the point.

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2011, 11:06:15 AM »
I'm pretty sure that no one here would kill someone or chop off someones hands...at least not for a car theft.

But I agree with André that people should be sent back if they don't want to follow the rules and common behaviours of the country they want to live in because they might be killed in their home country.

Glad you got your car and (almost all of your) stuff back, André!!

eurotronic

• liege.be
    • View Profile
    • The Arcade Crafting
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2011, 11:22:56 AM »
But I agree with André that people should be sent back if they don't want to follow the rules and common behaviours of the country they want to live in because they might be killed in their home country.

Dont you see that what you said is racist? :shock:
What do you think? All thieves come from Iran?

I'm sorry guys but jails are filled with Belgians, Dutches, Arabians and Blacks (and others). And for the majority of them , you simply cannot say "back to your country!", because it's there birth's country.
If a non caucasian guy is born in Netherland, the things that turn him into a stoler, come from the Netherland, and has nothing to do with the country his parents came from.
All my Arcade projects,
*** ARCADE CRAFTING ***

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2011, 01:29:51 PM »

Dont you see that what you said is racist? :shock:
What do you think? All thieves come from Iran?

I'm sorry guys but jails are filled with Belgians, Dutches, Arabians and Blacks (and others). And for the majority of them , you simply cannot say "back to your country!", because it's there birth's country.
If a non caucasian guy is born in Netherland, the things that turn him into a stoler, come from the Netherland, and has nothing to do with the country his parents came from.

You totally misunderstood.