Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
March 24, 2017, 01:11:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pinges Basement, Workshop and random junk  (Read 826 times)
retrocab

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2017, 03:11:50 PM »

yep fridge with light problem solved Grin Grin
Muerto
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Denmark

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2017, 05:00:48 PM »

Wohoo, another game room on the way. Nothing beats a white canvas, it´s so much easier to add colors later, if that´s what you prefer!
Looking forward to more updates! Space Ace

Pinge

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2017, 07:32:17 PM »

OK!
So I thought I might aswell share a few pictures from my present gameroom/storage in our apartment, a few of the games are moved to the basement!
This room is under construction, so sorry for the mess.

As you can see in one picture there is some wall/floorfixing involved in this process, this is beacuse I scraped three closets that took to many precious square meters.
The plan is to use this as a workshop, so i can work with the games there before they are basement ready.
The workbench I just got, costed me like 20€  lol , I have one more that I plan to place next to this one eventually, then i might get a more permanet setup to learn how to actually fix something Cheesy

« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 07:34:46 PM by Pinge » Logged

- Always looking for Playchoice & Mega-Tech -
Pinge

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2017, 10:41:56 AM »

Ok, so most of the walls and the roof is painted, still have to get someone to fix the not finished wall.

Got my workbenches and some shelfes up anyways, and i have actuallt already spent a couple of nights here testing PCB:s and monitors  Smiley

* hörnan.jpg (56.26 KB, 598x342 - viewed 124 times.)

Andreas_AUT

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2017, 11:53:05 AM »

This is a nice looking workspace.

I have a small room where I placed some of my cabs in and I know troubles about renovating rooms ( for example, my wall paint was called loam paint = you have to wash (( and  I mean wash with a rag )) the whole walls or new paint wont stick on it ).

So good job!
Laszo
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Building

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2017, 10:59:21 AM »

Looks great a proper place to work (and leave your work undisturbed) is so cool. I'm so luckey with my toolroom.
Pinge

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2017, 11:06:37 AM »

I have worked a little every night here now, love to have a dedicated place to be eventhough i get fuck-all out of my hands.

But I have tested a few monitors with mixed results and are eager to keep up the pace anyways.
Prepare for alot of quiestions about oddball monitors and bootleg pcb:s in the near future.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: