Author Topic: Even if you don't have a Berzerk, this is some ultra cool gameroom decoration !!  (Read 5324 times)

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
that is indeed cool,

I am wondering what your "plexi contact" will charge for this, i mean its just a "simple" "KITT Scanner" behind a piece of plexi

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Well, at the suggested price there is hardly any way they can compete.

It looks like a hell lot of cuts to me, or maybe it's a die ?

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
i think i'm number 16 in line, so i guess thereĀ“s a signed version for me too  ;D

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
i think i'm number #89 or something, but honestly i prefer to have an unsigned one, because to me the signature destroys the robot illusion a little bit. there are no signed robots walking around in real life, but then again: are there even robots walking around amongst us? ;)
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

gamestencils

• View Profile
that is indeed cool,

I am wondering what your "plexi contact" will charge for this, i mean its just a "simple" "KITT Scanner" behind a piece of plexi

Reading this makes me sad.

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
It was absolutely not ment to be disrespectfull, and like i said , they look awsome.

I was just wondering what the costs would be to make something simular here since they need to be shipped from the US to Europe if we would like to have some.

and you know that many time shipping kills the fun..

again, not to be negative about this, and my apologies if you took it that way

i mean its just a "simple" "KITT Scanner" behind a piece of plexi
Reading this again, it does sound negative indeed, i maybe should have chosen another phrase  :oops:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 12:14:35 PM by Etienne »