Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
October 22, 2017, 01:23:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Roadtrip] Gremlins - don't feed them after midnight!!!  (Read 17480 times)
Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2011, 11:14:16 AM »

Great story, 3 cabs in a row !

I love that "wooden marquee"  Grin

Ill add the Carnival to the vectorque, and i can say apart from the dimentions, its already finished  Tongue  Wink

Just for the record, i have added it to "the Que" and here it is so far :

this was also the reason that i was disqualified from the Gremlinquiz  Grin

Looking for Repro Decals ?  Visit my webstore !  arrow  http://www.easywebshop.com/arcadedecals
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2011, 01:02:25 PM »

What, you Germans still have the McRib? That's the best McBurger around! Shame that they only sold it very shortly here in Holland. It's not fair!  Sad

yes we do - great burger indeed, but always a little bit difficult to eat. but the guys at mcdonald's know that because every time you order the mcrib you also get a small refreshing tissue for cleaning your hands afterwards Tongue

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2011, 01:04:11 PM »

Just for the record, i have added it to "the Que" and here it is so far :

this looks indeed fabulous, etienne. i'll tell you what (regarding those measures): i should be getting the frogger sideart shortly and i can use the measures from there for the carnival repros. just wait a little while longer please ...

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2011, 01:17:03 PM »

If that is exactly the same shape (which i assume) you can process it under your HP 4670, in a low greyscale resolution
then i can use that file as i only need the outlines, width and height.

with those i can create / position the outline from that on top of the picture of the carnival, on that i can then position the vector objects and they will be in the correct position.

can you still follow me ?  Grin

Also the headon looks the same, exept thatone has no rounded corners..  Undecided
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 03:23:16 PM by Etienne » Logged

Looking for Repro Decals ?  Visit my webstore !  arrow  http://www.easywebshop.com/arcadedecals
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2011, 04:46:38 PM »

can you still follow me ?  Grin

i can - and i will do as told! thx etienne

DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2011, 06:53:51 PM »

Fabulous 'Arcade Life Style' Tour my friend  Kiss

Argh, now I need a Popcorn machine too!!!  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Of course, all the honors  Wink  arrow

Space Ace

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print