Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
October 21, 2014, 05:09:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with Dragon's Lair control panel?  (Read 1407 times)
Mickey_Moose

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2011, 01:29:59 AM »

Ok, in the process of restoring my cabinet I have noticed that the control panel has been bent somwhat so that when you are looking at the end it kind of has a bit of a twist to it.

I was wondering if someone was able to measure their panel for the correct angles so I can return mine back to it's proper shape.

From the bottom 'hinge' point, the first bend looks like it should be a 90 bend as both side on mine are the same, the next 2 bends seem to be where the problem is.

Left side I am getting : 108 and then 155
Right side: 106 and then 154

Angles are mesaured from the one closet to the operator, before the joystick and then the one after the joystick travelling away from the operator.

ANY help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 07:27:45 PM »

Ops, can't help. I remember you own a Cinematronic model. I only have Euro models here  Undecided
Hope someone else here may help you.

Mickey_Moose

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 04:31:45 PM »

Ops, can't help. I remember you own a Cinematronic model. I only have Euro models here  Undecided
Hope someone else here may help you.

Sorry - probably should have specified, however I did get an answer on DLP. Thanks for offering. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: