Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
October 25, 2014, 03:24:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation "Back to life" for my Dragon's Lair cab'  (Read 58490 times)
logan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2009, 02:37:35 PM »

Bruno, you really like that last picture of your Lair, don't you??  roll eyes roll eyes
But to be honest, it's awsome (the picture its self AND the quality), I would love to see your lair with my own eyes in real some day...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 02:40:25 PM by logan » Logged
polaris

veni vidi congai

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2009, 03:57:12 PM »

dude you only live in germany you cant be that far away, just be forward like me and ask when can i come Wink Kiss
 Space Ace

just keeping an eye on things
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2009, 05:52:36 PM »

Bruno, you really like that last picture of your Lair, don't you??  roll eyes roll eyes

Yes, you're right  Roll Eyes Cheesy

This picture is so beautiful  Kiss It looks like a drawing or cartoon  Kiss Kiss Kiss

dude you only live in germany you cant be that far away, just be forward like me and ask when can i come Wink Kiss
 Space Ace

All members here are more than welcome to visit my place, play the games, and see some Galaxian3 parts too 

Space Ace

logan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2009, 01:36:18 PM »

Space Ace

All members here are more than welcome to visit my place, play the games, and see some Galaxian3 parts too 

Space Ace

Don't say that to loud... it might be ending with me standing infront of your door wanting to play in your lair!  lol lol Wink
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2011, 09:43:49 AM »

And a new location for the Dragon's Lair ... inside the original Lair (v1)  Grin  arrow

... well protected by an other Dragon  Cool  arrow

Space Ace

Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2011, 10:53:26 AM »

If you bring it to Eurocade, you also need to bring "the guardian"  Wink

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: