Author Topic: Superully's ELEKTRO Arkade  (Read 164721 times)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: Superully's ELEKTRO Arkade
« Reply #285 on: September 10, 2017, 01:09:00 PM »
episode 1.30

Superully said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. Superully saw that the light was good, therefore he turned his attention to the creation of music …

listen to your heart the sound of music!!!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #286 on: September 10, 2017, 03:58:33 PM »
Nice choice for the audio. This will give a nice "spread out" sound, which is often a problem in (game)rooms where there is too much volume near the speakers and too little when far away from them...

100V systems are also used for really big buildings (larger than 10000m2) as an evacuation system.

LOL about the chimes, you_MUST_  connect a microphone so you can announce it when dinner is ready  ;D ;D ;D

Too bad you didn't demo any music though !?!?

The Visaton speaker (in this version) would sound really really poor because there is no box around it.

Apart from that, they look to be from the same manufacturer ?

I have upgraded the standard speaker in my Atari Lynx I to a  Visaton speaker and it sounds GREAT :)

« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 01:00:38 PM by Level42 »

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 17, 2017, 11:50:07 AM »
episode 1.31

Lights: CHECK!
Sound: CHECK!
Wooden slats: NOPE!!!
Therefore we have to screw those wooden slats to the ceiling. After a lot of sawing, screwing and adjusting we are finally ready for the next step – only to realize that one of our previous ideas isn’t going to work out after all. Back to the drawing board …

up with those wooden slats!!!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #288 on: September 17, 2017, 01:02:57 PM »
Haha, the first sponsoring in the show ?  ;D ;D

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 11, 2017, 02:30:31 PM »
episode 32

after being absent for three weeks without any updates it's time for an explanation - in the form of a video of course. in it, i'm going to tell you why things in the arkade aren't running as smothly as they should, what the future plans are and which other project i have launched in the meantime ...

watch my explanation by clicking here!!!

thanks a lot for your support, Superully's Elektro Arkade is DEFINITELY going to continue. but in case you're feeling bored waiting for more arcade stuff, you will learn about a pretty good substitution in the video 8)

slowcade

• Norway
    • View Profile
    • http://slowcade.blogspot.com/
« Reply #290 on: October 12, 2017, 11:24:37 AM »
I was wondering why you didn't post a new video for some time. But it's nice to know that you're just waiting for work to be done.
BTW, I like your new channel!  :)

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 12, 2017, 11:46:23 AM »
I was wondering why you didn't post a new video for some time. But it's nice to know that you're just waiting for work to be done.
BTW, I like your new channel!  :)
+1, subscribed to your new channel, the first  video is awesome. ;)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 20, 2017, 06:09:39 PM »
episode 33

Superully’s Elektro Arkade is finally back – with something new: the Arkade (Hi)Stories!

In this video you’re going to find out what the buzz is all about. Attentive forum readers and veterans will already know the story, but it was important for me to retell it in the form of videos, pictures, and lyrics because upcoming episodes will build on that ...

I know that I've been really absent and negligent in the last few weeks, but I've started to feel a little bit more passionate about the hobby again, so hopefully I will be releasing more videos in shorter intervals from now on. But don't hold me to this ...  :P

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 20, 2017, 07:52:00 PM »
Beautiful Computer Space you have there. ;)
Nice to see your vids back. :D

Laszo

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Building
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 20, 2017, 11:03:51 PM »
Nice vid, beautiful cab. Keep them coming!

bitbitplus

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 21, 2017, 10:07:19 AM »
Ully, I have seen all episodes and you are doing an awesome job, love your vids, but pleeease put a microphone on this year's xmas wishlist :)
You know one of those pin-em-to-your-shirt things that always picks up the sound no matter where you are in the room.
This would boost your production quality so hard!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 21, 2017, 02:16:40 PM »
Ully, I have seen all episodes and you are doing an awesome job, love your vids, but pleeease put a microphone on this year's xmas wishlist :)
You know one of those pin-em-to-your-shirt things that always picks up the sound no matter where you are in the room.
This would boost your production quality so hard!

thx a lot, happy that you are enjoying my vids. trust me, i'm not happy with the sound quality myself and mics are definitely on my list - both for the camera AND for the commentaries! it's always good to get feedback like that, because i know i'm not perfect (and never will be), but i'm trying to improve and listen to what other's are saying. so keep those comments coming ...

bitbitplus

• View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 21, 2017, 06:04:42 PM »
Don't worry, this will just up your game from A to A+++ :)
Can't wait to see how that game room will finally turn out!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 03, 2017, 01:37:03 PM »
episode 34

This is part 1 of 3 of my Computer Space repair road trip.

In this episode we first look at the problem which – in my eyes - makes a repair (or at least a try) necessary. Subsequently, we embark on the journey to Germany's TV and monitor pope par excellence, to hopefully get this problem under control.

Because this is a pretty long road trip, one of my best friends is accompanying me on this trip, who I have not seen for far too long. That's why we talk a lot of garbage in the car, which will not be really exciting for some of you, but since I also produce these videos for myself, I have decided not to cut the material to a larger extent ...

Oh, I almost forgot: watch out for speed cameras!

wanna know more? CLICK HERE!!!

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: December 03, 2017, 05:17:42 PM »
I just watched it. And you know what? Im Kino!  I mean that I watched it in Cinema mode on my Playstation VR (that I recently bought during Black Friday).  :D :D  Awesome, a screen as big as in a cinema and you both really looked like star actors.

It will be nice to watch episode 2 and 3, see Winnie in action (great guy). Hopefully he can solve the slow-startup problem of the game. BTW, didn't you make previous reports in English? Not that it's a problem for me.