Author Topic: Anyone doing a roadtrip to the UK or from the UK to GER/NL/BEL ??  (Read 4600 times)

Akuma

• View Profile
Wanted to ask if someone is planning a roadtrip to the UK in 2011? In case you ever get close to Leicester and think you could pick up and fit an extra item (a 29 inch monitor) on your way home, please give me a shout.

Alternatively someone from the UK who drives to Germany, Belgium or Holland?

I am currently a student and don't got a car. I guess I could manage to come to Belgium, Holland or meet on some Autobahn parking to pick up the monitor but I couldn't afford to drive to the UK. Of course I am not expecting you to do this for free, so just let me know what you'd want for it ; )

Thanks and cheers!

Alex

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone doing a roadtrip to the UK or from the UK to GER/NL/BEL ??
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 06:58:08 PM »
i'm going over in summer, but not to leicester. i'm going to rav's place in the south of england, if you can have it transported there, i could easily bring it along!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 11:16:11 PM »
I'm going from Belgium to Oxford pretty soon but it's just a one day trip so I won't have the time to drive to Leicester.
As Ully said if you could have it delivered (in Oxford for me), then I don't mind bringing it back to Belgium.

Akuma

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 11:28:09 PM »
Thanks for that. I think Ully is the best option since he is also in Germany. I am waiting to hear from the seller if he is going to south England any time soon. I like it, when things are complicated ;)