Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
January 24, 2022, 05:04:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Restoration - SAGAIA  (Read 16811 times)
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2010, 06:15:53 PM »

It looks great... now, please put a picture of you, wearing that t-shirt, and of course in the background... SAGAIA cab'  Roll Eyes Tongue

Space Ace

petieken

Belgium

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2010, 06:30:34 PM »

It looks great... now, please put a picture of you, wearing that t-shirt, and of course in the background... SAGAIA cab'  Roll Eyes Tongue

Space Ace

I'll have to wash it first, because the ink or cotton smells HORRIBLE! It made me nauseous just by taking it out of the plastic to make that picture...

Wanted: Cadillacs and Dinosaurs CPS1 Q-Sound pcb | SegaSonic The Hedgehog Art & instruction set
Laschek
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2010, 12:23:04 AM »

Sagaia, nice  Smiley
My buddy and I once stumbled across one in an operators warehouse. It looked nice at first glance but when we tried to move it it just fell apart. You could rip handsful of particle board out of the cab just as if it was made of soft material, it was soaking wet!
Turned out it was placed exactly beneath the only hole in the roof of the warehouse (a big barn). Cry
We could only salvage a few parts, still have the pcb and the marquee...

petieken

Belgium

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2010, 10:06:02 AM »

Ouch, that's too bad it was right under a hole in the roof Cry
My cab was a little bit wobbly too (not to much though), that's why they put screws in the side near the control panel. Other than that, the wood is in good condition, not swollen and not too much damage. Except for the 'pedestal', I probably gonna have to make a new one. Should be easy, only 4 black painted planks.

Wanted: Cadillacs and Dinosaurs CPS1 Q-Sound pcb | SegaSonic The Hedgehog Art & instruction set
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2010, 08:24:44 PM »

any update on this one? curious to learn how the story continued ...

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 06:48:05 PM »

up it goes ...

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 09:03:20 PM »

20 August 2010, 19:38:45  last active time of petieken...  I hope he is ok, and not vanished  Undecided
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: