Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
June 26, 2017, 04:01:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Zaccaria Space Pirate - Bela's Catch of the Century  (Read 31328 times)
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2011, 11:45:44 AM »

I've got a NIB box Hanatarex vector monitor for this game!

i'm still wondering whether there is anything that you haven't got - and where you have all your stuff stored. but wait a minute, you don't have a jungle king pcb Wink

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Alpha1
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2011, 03:26:26 PM »

I can take pix of the Hantarex vector monitor. I know where that is. I have a JK/JH pcb too - I just don't know which box (I have nearly 100 boxes of pcbs -approximately 20 pcbs per box).
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2011, 04:01:40 PM »

I have a JK/JH pcb too - I just don't know which box (I have nearly 100 boxes of pcbs -approximately 20 pcbs per box).

don't know how accessible those boxes are, but isn't this a matter of opening them, going through 20 pcbs and closing the box afterwards? jungle king / hunt pcbs are three (?) boards stacked together - shouldn't be too difficult to find them ...

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2011, 06:23:04 PM »

This is really AMAZING, great story and great addition to your collection Bela. This has to be the best piece. I'm sure that we will hear a lot more about this game.

I've got a NIB box Hanatarex vector monitor for this game!

Why am I not surprised?  Grin
Belike
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Budapest, Hungary

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2011, 06:44:51 PM »

I just got back from skiing and the first thing I did was checking our forum.
As Ully didn't send me any other personal mails about his roadtrip, I was sure, he already made this topic from our secret rescue mission. Grin
Woooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooo!!! Grin Grin Grin
I'm still can't belive this and I have no words to demonstrate my thankfullness to Ully! Grin
I will get back soon with that dancing video, I guess you can't wait to laugh on that! Grin
Thank you my friend!!!
ataritoobin

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2011, 07:55:17 PM »

Fantastic story!  Great find  Cheesy
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2011, 09:04:27 PM »

As Ully didn't send me any other personal mails about his roadtrip, I was sure, he already made this topic from our secret rescue mission. Grin
I'm still can't belive this and I have no words to demonstrate my thankfullness to Ully! Grin
I will get back soon with that dancing video, I guess you can't wait to laugh on that! Grin
Thank you my friend!!!
Be sure not to dance alone....that would look weird Wink Wink Wink

Vnera

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2011, 09:23:08 PM »

Thank you my friend!!!
Be sure not to dance alone....that would look weird Wink Wink Wink

but would be 1k hits on youtube  Cheesy Cheesy
Alpha1
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2011, 10:03:49 PM »

I have a JK/JH pcb too - I just don't know which box (I have nearly 100 boxes of pcbs -approximately 20 pcbs per box).

don't know how accessible those boxes are, but isn't this a matter of opening them, going through 20 pcbs and closing the box afterwards? jungle king / hunt pcbs are three (?) boards stacked together - shouldn't be too difficult to find them ...

They are all in a loft space my friend. It is not easy. My gf is is 8+ months pregnant and we only have 10 days left before a new arcade fan joins this planet, I haven't had much time for the hobby lately.

Oliver
Alpha1
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2011, 10:04:54 PM »

Thank you my friend!!!

Congrats dude  Space Ace
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2011, 10:16:13 PM »

Alpha1: Heya man.....should I have known that already or is this breaking news ??

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!

9 months huh.....mmmmmm.....calculating ....... phew, Erik and I are "off the hook"  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

In fact, our fabulous road-trip is exactly one year ago now !!! Great memories !

If Belike doesn't want that minty vector monitor....and you want to part ways with it.....

Alpha1
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2011, 12:11:08 AM »

Alpha1: Heya man.....should I have known that already or is this breaking news ??

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!

9 months huh.....mmmmmm.....calculating ....... phew, Erik and I are "off the hook"  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

In fact, our fabulous road-trip is exactly one year ago now !!! Great memories !

If Belike doesn't want that minty vector monitor....and you want to part ways with it.....

Thanks man Cheesy

Actually it was my friends birthday again yesterday and we all went back to TGI Fridays like we did last year! Lots of cocktails went around  Space Ace
ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2011, 12:43:19 AM »

Thanks man Cheesy

Actually it was my friends birthday again yesterday and we all went back to TGI Fridays like we did last year! Lots of cocktails went around  Space Ace

LOL   Wasn't I drunk that night last year. Couldn't have achieved anything!  Wink Grin

Congratulations Olly, and your girlfriend of course, with her brithday and with her soon to come motherhood.

Must be great to have kids.
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2011, 07:35:47 AM »

Yeah, sounds you really were drunk.....it wasn't Olly's wife's/GF's birthday but a friend of them !
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh, and @Ully....Erik and I have seen Olly's arcade stuff (well some of it only at a glance). Believe me that he's not kidding about it being hard to reach so give him a break Wink

(B.t.w. I wasn't too drunk for anything....not even feeling tired.....no idea why  Wink Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy)

kroustibat
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2011, 09:00:21 AM »

congrats to Oliver and Bela Wink

can not wait to see that video ^^
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: