Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
September 20, 2014, 07:55:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Superully's Quest to find a Dragon's Lair - six years is enough ...  (Read 1357 times)
Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2014, 08:40:03 PM »

Great pic! - itīs rare to see the man behind the camera!  Space Ace Space Ace
Hope youre up and feeling great again! Space Ace Space Ace Space Ace

I catched this pic during the chat some episodes ago, it looks like John spend some time in the sun  Grin

* lookieherenow.jpg (84.52 KB, 600x745 - viewed 7 times.)

Laszo
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Building

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2014, 12:26:13 AM »

Great pic! - itīs rare to see the man behind the camera!  Space Ace Space Ace
Hope youre up and feeling great again! Space Ace Space Ace Space Ace

I catched this pic during the chat some episodes ago, it looks like John spend some time in the sun  Grin

Oh no let's not start the zwarte pieten discussion.. It's still august Tongue
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2014, 09:30:46 PM »

where is MY dragon's lair, guys? don't want to wait another six years ...

looking for vector games: lunar lander / black widow / red baron / quantum / cosmic chasm
Tyrem
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2014, 09:48:35 PM »

where is MY dragon's lair, guys? don't want to wait another six years ...

if i get one i promise to sell it to you in... let's say... 4 1/2 years... Wink

Roadblasters Scud Race Track & Field Donkey Kong Jr Mario Bros Phoenix Moon Patrol Time Pilot Crystal Castles Popeye Arkanoid Zaxxon Cosmic Alien Tempest Asteroids Wizard of Wor Pengo Defender Gorf Pole Position Hyper Olympics Qix Galaga88 R-Type Space Invaders OutRun, Ms PacMan, PacMan 25th Anniv.
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2014, 09:51:55 PM »

if i get one i promise to sell it to you in... let's say... 4 1/2 years... Wink

go play with yourself your games  Tongue

looking for vector games: lunar lander / black widow / red baron / quantum / cosmic chasm
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2014, 10:08:45 PM »

In fact, I promise that as soon as I get a DL I will GIVE it to you right away Ully..... Grin Grin Grin

Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2014, 10:19:39 PM »

In fact, I promise that as soon as I get a DL I will GIVE it to you right away Ully..... Grin Grin Grin

chances of YOU getting a DL are as high as ME getting a pinball machine Grin

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2014, 10:23:41 PM »

chances of YOU getting a DL are as high as ME getting a pinball machine Grin

You NEVER know....maybe I find a dark warehouse somewhere and the owner says....please sir, please...I want a decent price for every cab here, but you can have the DL there for FREE. It is complete, the Atari version (which is even more "fun" because it has no indicating lights), has a perfectly working LD player and there is even a spare LD player in the cab....I just cleaned and restored it but....sir.....please take it for FREE Smiley

yep....that is very possible....you never know....so if that happens....I promise......you will get that game man !  Grin Grin

Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2014, 10:26:45 PM »

You NEVER know....maybe I find a dark warehouse somewhere and the owner says....please sir, please...I want a decent price for every cab here, but you can have the DL there for FREE. It is complete, the Atari version (which is even more "fun" because it has no indicating lights), has a perfectly working LD player and there is even a spare LD player in the cab....I just cleaned and restored it but....sir.....please take it for FREE Smiley

yep....that is very possible....you never know....so if that happens....I promise......you will get that game man !  Grin Grin

Grin i made a hardcopy of that posting ...

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: