Author Topic: [Restoration] Gauntlet - warrior needs food ...  (Read 42795 times)

scr33n

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: [Restoration] Gauntlet - warrior needs food ...
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2011, 05:52:49 PM »
Another great resto Ully !!! Congratulations  :spaceace:  :-*
PROJECTS FROM SCRATCH:

Galaga - PacMan - Donkey Kong Red Cab - Track & Field Upright - Tempest - Burgertime - Gyruss - Defender - Track & Field Cocktail - Robotron 2084

RESTORATIONS:

Q*bert - Timber

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2011, 06:15:19 PM »
i envy you ully!!!

you don't have to, michael! you have so many other great games and you'll get your gauntlet working eventually - i'm sure!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2011, 08:07:05 PM »

here's a short update (although i consider this resto finished): i just wanted to let you guys know that i've solved the coin counter problem (remember, the counter wasn't increasing). well, it wasn't too difficult, because i simply swapped the 12V version for a 10V one and now i can hear that soothing sound of the coin counter every time i add a credit! i screwed the new counter to a small piece of wood and glued it next to the sound board (its original position)!

of course the new counter number is totally different from the first one, but - believe it or not - even i can live with that! ;D

it's those tiny details which keep a restoration from ever being finished, let's see what i find next ... :ghost:
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2011, 10:01:11 PM »
take a powersource, a switch and then....   click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click  untill you are totally insane of switching it on and off or just untill you reach the original counter number  ;D