Author Topic: For sale: AB Deluxe and G-Loc  (Read 4933 times)

Alpha1

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: For sale: AB Deluxe and G-Loc
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2010, 07:37:04 PM »
Get it on a pallet and have it shipped for 150E. Surely that is the best option?

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2010, 07:53:09 PM »
Yeah I guess there are transport companies that can do this easily for a price like that.

I'm not sure about the height thing....

Here's a picture of a AB deluxe next to a pinball machine:

Also (incidentally) here's one next to a G-loc.

A G-loc deluxe is almost 1.90 at the highest point (the tale) so I do think the AB is 1.90 after all (judging on the pic they are about just as tall).

Still, a shipping company would probably the easiest and the cheapest.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 07:55:26 PM by Level42 »

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2010, 08:20:17 PM »
Get it on a pallet and have it shipped for 150E. Surely that is the best option?

that would be the easiest and cheapest option indeed. the problem will be finding a dutch company to ship this PLUS i don't know if the seller is even willing to ship it because this means a lot of additional work. i'll send him another email - that's all i can do for now!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2010, 08:43:27 PM »
Ully, please remember that my deal to you was for both cabs, not only the AB. The seller wants to get rid of both, before the end of the month. So it is no option to just go after the AB cab.

But actually it doesn't matter anymore, I just sold both games to a Dutch collector. He is very familiar with this forum, in fact he told me that he very recently met a Dutch forum member for a nice deal. I'm sure that he will introduce himself soon.

So, after all everything ends well. I did find a good home for both cabs, and they stay in Holland.  :lol: :lol:

André, soon there will be a nice place to visit not too far from you.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 08:45:06 PM by ckong »

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2010, 08:46:42 PM »
ok erik, thx for the info and thx again for thinking of me. although i would have loved to have it, it simply would have been too much money and effort. there will be one for sale in germany eventually, i'm sure of that!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2010, 09:12:21 PM »
there will be one for sale in germany eventually, i'm sure of that!

Of course there will be one sooner or later.  :) And look on the bright side of life, now you have more timfor all your other Superully treatments.

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2010, 12:06:46 AM »
I guess i've met the guy?? If it's him he has a lot of modern cabs and a lot of space to store them.

Too bad Ully, but you'll get yours eventually.  
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 12:09:03 AM by gyruss »