Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
April 16, 2014, 06:22:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Road Trip - Outbound (Aero City) and inbound (Space Invaders - Qix)  (Read 6367 times)
ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2010, 12:41:30 PM »

thx for sharing your roadtrip with us, erik! must have been HELL Twisted when you realized your navsat is producing errors in the middle of london, but that's what you get from a burned cd Wink

although i'm no fan of those reunion cabinets (because i think they are missing the flair of the original cabs and of course some vital elements like the moon on space invaders), i'm sure the cab is going to be a great addition to your gameroom. qix is a qik-ass game Cool

It sure will. And these reunion cabinets are original and dedicated, you know.  Wink Smiley

Anyway, I think that my game collection is almost complete, although I would still very much like a Robotron, a Tempest and/or a Black widow. Maybe some day ......

The only thing still missing for my gameroom is a pinball (or two), and then gaming fun for everyone is guaranteed (classic cabs, candy cabs, football table, pinball, console gaming). It will be an allround gameroom.

baritonomarchetto
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2010, 09:33:41 AM »

Nice catch Erick, a great addition to your collection!

"A true Gentleman leaves no puzzle unsolved"

Golden Axe Myth RELEASED!
Wil2000

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2010, 04:19:06 PM »

Very nice cab, in great condition! And I am sure the cocktail table was the one I saw in Rklok' warehouse when I went to Appeldoorn to pick my Sega Blast City, a very nice cab!
ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2010, 08:19:33 PM »

Very nice cab, in great condition! And I am sure the cocktail table was the one I saw in Rklok' warehouse when I went to Appeldoorn to pick my Sega Blast City, a very nice cab!

Welcome here.

You could be right, although rklok had several of these Aero tables. He gave them a complete repaint job, new stickers, controls and voila, there is a nice looking table.

ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2010, 07:27:27 PM »

And the space Invaders / Qix cab left my collection this evening. I had it only for roughly 2 months, but I bought it because of Qix, a game of which I never expected to find an original Taito cab. But last week I did, so the 'multi cab' became redundant.

It did find a new home in Germany.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: