Author Topic: [Roadtrip] Gorilla on the Loose - here comes the new leader of the pack (Amidar)  (Read 15663 times)

Laschek

The Atari version from the Parker Brothers collection: ;D

Slowest game ever  ;D

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Great addition to your gameroom to be ully !

Does it work ? or do you need to rework it ?

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Great addition to your gameroom to be ully !

looks like it's going to me more of a gameHALL ;D

Does it work ? or do you need to rework it ?

yepp, working totally fine and the condition of the cab is pretty good, the only thing that needs serious reworking is the wooden blank above the back door where someone tried to "break into" the cab - and obviously succedded :shock:. that blank is already loose, which means it can be removed and replaced easily!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
The Atari version from the Parker Brothers collection: ;D

Slowest game ever  ;D
The first level yes, but not if you get further into it. I find it totally amazing that this was the ONLY official port of the game. I love it.

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
looks like it's going to me more of a gameHALL ;D

Cant you transform "the storage" to game hall ?  or does patrick don't agree with that  ;D

looks like i need to plan a euro trip.....  "The shed" , "The storage", Nuno lair 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5, 6, 7, and god knows howmany V's there are in singe's castle  ;)
not to forget Level42's room and belike's collection of zaggaria's, and maybe some others
(dont feel offended if i did not mention you)