Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
June 24, 2019, 07:59:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should this forum get a new name ?  (Read 7313 times)
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2010, 07:49:26 AM »

hey bruno, we haven't heard your REAL opinion on this one yet ...

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2010, 07:59:21 PM »

My feelings about this  Roll Eyes  arrow

Even if the Dragon's Lair part of the board is not the most 'animated' apparently, the website himself contains important material related to DL / SA universe.
They are still so much things to say regarding that (cosplay, new artworks, new games to come, new collector items found...), and I can tell you regarding the web statistics tools I have a lot of people browse the website  Wink I also have a lot of mails from guys who are not on the board.   
In my humble opinion, everything is well balanced here... so why to change?  Roll Eyes
And the most important... this is what I like for so many reasons  Tongue So I do not plan to change that for the moment  Cool
To finish, you all find the way to reach the Dragon's Lair to come here... so others will do, whatever the main url  Roll Eyes

Up the Irons Dragons !  Kiss

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2010, 10:06:38 PM »

Well, there's very little against ADDING a domain name. www.arcadelifestyle.com is actually free, and it only costs a couple of euro's per year for the domain name registration. Simply redirect to this site and presto.

But hey, it was just an idea to let the people who think that this forum is DL only related know that it's also about general arcade stuff.

I still think people who could be valuable here are missing it because of this. Just MHO.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 10:08:33 PM by Level42 » Logged

Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2010, 10:32:16 PM »

I still think people who could be valuable here are missing it because of this. Just MHO.

i couldn't agree more!

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 12:56:48 PM »

thats basicly what i suggested, use 2 domain names and point them to the same forum  Cool

Looking for Repro Decals ?  Visit my webstore !  arrow  http://www.easywebshop.com/arcadedecals
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 08:41:05 PM »

thats basicly what i suggested, use 2 domain names and point them to the same forum  Cool

For information, it's already the case since few years  Roll Eyes

Try :

www.dragonslair.be
www.arcadelifestyle.net
and of course the one displayed : www.dragonslairfans.com

Tongue

Belike
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Budapest, Hungary

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2010, 08:50:21 PM »

well done! Grin
gyruss
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2010, 10:16:09 PM »

Hahaha, discussion closed. Although I still think another name/design could make this great site even better/bigger.   Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: