Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
March 30, 2017, 10:44:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: GYRUSS CENTURI CAB - Scratch Built Replica -  (Read 50814 times)
scr33n
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2010, 02:41:36 PM »

Ok guys I decided ....

this will be my next project from scratch ......... I can't stop myself  Ghost lol

GYRUSS CENTURI CAB

I love the shape, the color and the game  Kiss Kiss Kiss Great classic, want it in my gameroom  Space Ace

I've already found all the pieces  Space Ace they are not here in Italy, yet  Undecided ..... and so what I need now? Huh?

Guess?!?!?  Huh?

Yessss, Bruno's help  oppps oppps sorry Bruno I'm back  Tongue

Here what I need .... when and if you can Bruno:

PS for the last pic ... I know this cab is very similar to Track & field but I want to be safe with the measures.

Thanks in advance Bruno  Kiss Kiss Kiss
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 09:06:42 PM by DarthNuno » Logged

PROJECTS FROM SCRATCH:

Galaga - PacMan - Donkey Kong Red Cab - Track & Field Upright - Tempest - Burgertime - Gyruss - Defender - Track & Field Cocktail - Robotron 2084

RESTORATIONS:

Q*bert - Timber
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 05:20:29 PM »

Yes... an other 'Scratch Built Replica' topic to follow  Kiss

No problem, I'll help you. Let me few days for that, my Gyruss is blocked inside the V2, I'll have to move others cabinets to access the sides for the measurements you need.

By the way, I still have the Gyruss Bezel reproduction on vinyl for sale  Wink

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 05:25:50 PM »

Excellent choice !

scr33n
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 05:33:16 PM »

Yes... an other 'Scratch Built Replica' topic to follow  Kiss

No problem, I'll help you. Let me few days for that, my Gyruss is blocked inside the V2, I'll have to move others cabinets to access the sides for the measurements you need.

Thanks Bruno  Kiss Kiss Kiss

By the way, I still have the Gyruss Bezel reproduction on vinyl for sale  Wink

I've found the original one but I don't know the conditions ... I'll let you know  Space Ace

Excellent choice !

Thanks Andrč  Space Ace

PROJECTS FROM SCRATCH:

Galaga - PacMan - Donkey Kong Red Cab - Track & Field Upright - Tempest - Burgertime - Gyruss - Defender - Track & Field Cocktail - Robotron 2084

RESTORATIONS:

Q*bert - Timber
scr33n
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 05:38:13 PM »

Cool pic from 80's  Cool

PROJECTS FROM SCRATCH:

RESTORATIONS:

Q*bert - Timber
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 06:14:17 PM »

wonderful choice, scr33n! gyruss is a fantastic game. looking forward to your next scratch-build. just out of curiosity: didn't you say a long time ago that you're running out of space?

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2010, 07:36:46 PM »

And another ! , i cannot believe it  Grin Grin Grin

goodluck screen !

Looking for Repro Decals ?  Visit my webstore !  arrow  http://www.easywebshop.com/arcadedecals
scr33n
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 09:50:46 AM »

wonderful choice, scr33n! gyruss is a fantastic game. looking forward to your next scratch-build. just out of curiosity: didn't you say a long time ago that you're running out of space?

Thanks Ully!!!

Yep, I'm almost out of space, I've space for 1 cab now (Gyruss  Wink), but I've found a place in my house where to put all the cab and have a little more space ... but this will happen in the next coming months  confused Space Ace

PROJECTS FROM SCRATCH:

RESTORATIONS:

Q*bert - Timber
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 10:02:27 AM »

but I've found a place in my house where to put all the cab and have a little more space

THE LIVING-ROOM Wink  Grin Wink Tongue

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
scr33n
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2010, 05:13:59 PM »

but I've found a place in my house where to put all the cab and have a little more space

THE LIVING-ROOM Wink  Grin Wink Tongue

shock Shocked lol lol

No,no ... stay tuned  Space Ace

PROJECTS FROM SCRATCH:

RESTORATIONS:

Q*bert - Timber
Muerto
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Denmark

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2010, 07:43:25 PM »

Beautiful cab!
Fun Game
Scr33n doing the build

- simply, nothing can go wrong!

DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2010, 07:47:29 PM »

I do not forget you Scr33n, but I'm horribly busy this week (no more car in two days, waiting for the new one to arrive soon, 3 years of taxes to declare...a true nightmare  Lips Sealed ... a ton of 'non arcade' boring stuff to do  oppps )
I hope to get the measures during next week, but I'll do my best for doing it sooner.

scr33n
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2010, 09:09:34 PM »

I do not forget you Scr33n, but I'm horribly busy this week (no more car in two days, waiting for the new one to arrive soon, 3 years of taxes to declare...a true nightmare  Lips Sealed ... a ton of 'non arcade' boring stuff to do  oppps )
I hope to get the measures during next week, but I'll do my best for doing it sooner.

No probs Bruno. When you've time 

Thanks!!!

PROJECTS FROM SCRATCH:

RESTORATIONS:

Q*bert - Timber
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2010, 05:57:26 PM »

Ok, here's the data :

1: 3 cm
2: 3,2 cm
3: 2,3 cm
4: from 0,6 cm to 0,8 cm (maybe time + humidity is responsible for this difference?)
5: 56 cm

--- from this point, measures were not easy to set, because this cabinet has curves, not straight angles  Undecided  arrow

6: 100 cm
7: 20,5 cm
8: 46 cm
9: 159,3 cm
10 : 69 cm

Hope this can help  Cool

scr33n
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2010, 06:28:07 PM »

Hope this can help  Cool

Space Ace Space Ace Space Ace

Thanks Bruno !!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

PROJECTS FROM SCRATCH:

RESTORATIONS:

Q*bert - Timber
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: