Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
November 28, 2014, 02:12:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ROADTRIP] Ninja Donkey Beast vs. The Devestator Paul Racer  (Read 7147 times)
baritonomarchetto
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2010, 03:18:08 PM »

He's [Stacy] going to a local bike shop to get them to cut him a new brake cable of the proper size.

Do that machine uses real steel cables for breaking? Not a simple micro-switch? Interesting... going to download the manual!

"A true Gentleman leaves no puzzle unsolved"

Golden Axe Myth RELEASED!
Superully
US container organisation
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2010, 08:44:30 PM »

wow, great catches and an absolute blast to read - thx for sharing, although you should rename it to [Beertrip]  Grin

looking for the following games: robotron / burger time / lunar lander / black widow / computer space / pong AND cosmic chasm
ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2010, 09:54:09 PM »

Wow, great road trip story  Space Ace Space Ace Space Ace Space Ace 

And what a great catches. You guys sure know how to make an impressive introduction on this forum. I welcome you all, can't wait to read more of your stories, I especially like the witty writing style.

And indeed, don't forget the Dutch, the vice worldchampions Soccer.

Wanted: Frogger, Space Zap cocktail, Robotron
Etienne MacGyver
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2010, 10:28:37 PM »

He's [Stacy] going to a local bike shop to get them to cut him a new brake cable of the proper size.

Do that machine uses real steel cables for breaking? Not a simple micro-switch? Interesting... going to download the manual!

if i remember correctly i think the gashandle also uses a cable

Looking for Repro Decals ?  Visit my webstore !  arrow  http://www.easywebshop.com/arcadedecals

Zaccaria fan ?  Join us here !  arrow  http://zaccaria.co.uk
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: