Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
November 01, 2014, 02:40:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Road Trip - Pac-Man's all around me.  (Read 6065 times)
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 02:23:02 PM »

@erik: you can change your signature now Wink not many more games to go ...

looking for vector games: lunar lander / black widow / red baron / quantum / cosmic chasm
gyruss
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 02:26:19 PM »

what a pictures, unbelievable! If everything goes right there will be an Crazy Otto in my gameroom tonight Smiley

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2010, 02:29:13 PM »

Good idea, I also have a pretty cheerleader Wink
Wel, uhm, maybe we can give Ruth a call ? Wink
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 04:31:46 PM by Level42 » Logged

Berzerk, Centipede, Mario Bros., Lunar Lander, Joust, Q*bert, Gravitar, Ms.Pac Man, Star Wars cockpit,Asteroids, Galaxian (Namco)
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2010, 06:06:59 PM »

Yeeeeehhhaww!!!  Cool

Awesome catch! Ms Pac Man & Galaga are almost impossible to find here in Europe, except if you import them directly.

I'm happy to see you didn't miss the opportunity to catch them'  Wink Congratulation, and welcome to you and other owners to the "Ms Pac Man / Galaga owners club"   Grin Smiley

Thanks for the story  Kiss

For immediate release of course  arrow

Holy Jesus! Such pictures are usually done in USA, where you can find "easily" these cabinets... but... you're pictures are ... done in Europe! Awesome  Wink

Space Ace Space Ace Space Ace

ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2010, 08:19:28 PM »

One Pac-Man and one Ms. Pac-Man just left the house with two new happy owners. Pieter and Robbert, have a save journey back guys, and thanks for participating in this deal.

Wanted: Frogger, Space Zap cocktail, Robotron
gyruss
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2010, 11:14:46 PM »

Thanks Ckong, thank you for the warm welcome at your place. We just arrived back safely. The cabs are at the moment in my livingroom  Wink, where we are eating a snack and drinking beer.
We still can't believe we are the new owners of such beautiful classics! I just transfered the remaining amount of money.

BTW you have a very friendly wife and a nice house, although if you try to find it when it's dark and really snowy outside, you might get lost  roll eyes lol

Ghost Ghost Ghost Ghost Ghost
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 11:17:34 PM by gyruss » Logged

Sonic 1992
ArcadeLifeStyler'

I Wanna Go Back !

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2010, 11:39:33 PM »

I hate living so far away from all of you..   Undecided   I'd love to join in on the fun!!    Great Roadtrip!!    Grin
funkycochise

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2010, 06:33:39 AM »

Great catch.

When I saw this picture, I believed you got cocktail versions of the cab  oppps

Panels seems to be quite clean...

keep us dreaming  Space Ace Space Ace
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2010, 08:09:43 AM »

just woke up and looked out of the window  Shocked - holy canneloni: 20 centimeters of snow! F**K, im cancelling my pickup of the cabs.

looking for vector games: lunar lander / black widow / red baron / quantum / cosmic chasm
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2010, 08:14:05 AM »

Same here in South Belgium  Undecided ...but I cannot cancel my trip to Paris... departure in few hours... it's gonna be rock'n'roll  Embarrassed

ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2010, 01:30:16 AM »

I went to the storage today to pick up an Egret 3 which I have for sale. Of course I just had to check out pac-man and galaga again. I seem to remember that both games were not working after I collected them at Paul's place, Galaga was totally dead and pac-man showed a lot of 'gargle' on the screen, so today I took out the game boards to see at home if they work properly (on a jamma cab with an adapter) and if they could be the problem. Funny thing is that on the game board which was inside the pac-man, there is a sticker which mentions 'Super Ms. Pac-man'. I googled for it, but I couldn't find any info on it. There is no daughter board, but there seems to be some kind of hack done on the board. I will post pictures of it later.

I did take some detail pictures.

Is this pac-man cab really nr 199! I mean, there were thousands built.

Who is PACKMEN? Never heard of him.  Huh?

Just some more pics, because I love it.

Wanted: Frogger, Space Zap cocktail, Robotron
Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2010, 10:23:55 AM »

Yeah, that's funny. IIRC Packman is also used in the manuals. Guess they had decided to change the u in Puckman, but didn't drop the k yet....

VERY nice low serial number, wow !!! Thousands built ? How about 100.000 ?  shock

Berzerk, Centipede, Mario Bros., Lunar Lander, Joust, Q*bert, Gravitar, Ms.Pac Man, Star Wars cockpit,Asteroids, Galaxian (Namco)
Robinholland

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2010, 08:46:28 PM »

WOW  Shocked
My pacman has sn 441 roll eyes

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: