Author Topic: Guerrilla War (arcade cab) in Europe  (Read 3933 times)

petieken

• Belgium
    • View Profile
    • My VAPS Entry
Guerrilla War (arcade cab) in Europe
« on: January 16, 2010, 01:47:32 PM »
I love these SNK rotary joystick games, and I would love to have a dedicated Guerrilla War cabinet sometime. I was wondering if there was a dedicated Guerrilla War cab in Europe? Or an Ikari Warriors?

I have the flyers for Guerrilla War & Ikari but they are US flyers, I noticed both cabs are the same there (except for art of course).

Guerrilla War is my favorite so I would love to have a dedicated cab for this. I already own the pcb and a couple NOS SNK LS-30 rotary sticks (bought them when they could still be found for a reasonable price).
Wanted: Cadillacs and Dinosaurs CPS1 Q-Sound pcb | SegaSonic The Hedgehog Art & instruction set

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: Guerrilla War (arcade cab) in Europe
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 11:56:49 AM »
Not to long ago there was a Guerrilla War cabinet for sale in the Netherlands, I made an offer but it wasn't enough. I think the cabinet was sold for something like euro 250,-. The condition was quite nice.

Is it your video on youtube with the rotary sticks and pcb?

petieken

• Belgium
    • View Profile
    • My VAPS Entry
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 12:01:15 PM »
Is it your video on youtube with the rotary sticks and pcb?

No, I've only put one video on youtube so far, and that's the Sagaia intro sequence.

I've only put the rotary sticks in my supergun panel once to give the game a try, but tucked them away afterwards.
Wanted: Cadillacs and Dinosaurs CPS1 Q-Sound pcb | SegaSonic The Hedgehog Art & instruction set

petieken

• Belgium
    • View Profile
    • My VAPS Entry
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 04:28:57 PM »
Haha, I just came across that video on youtube. What is that guy trying to prove? :lol:
Playing a game with a joystick that's not mounted on a panel.... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYnPwHVaIBE