Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
October 31, 2014, 08:11:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Into the Valley of Space Invaders - documentary  (Read 1445 times)
ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2010, 08:37:17 AM »

and other great movies (clips): http://www.atarimania.com/list_videos_atari-___A.html

Edit: bigger screen > http://www.romston.com/2009/12/19/documentary-video-into-the-valley-of-the-space-invaders/
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 02:13:31 PM by ckong » Logged

Wanted: Frogger, Space Zap cocktail, Robotron
scr33n
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 01:51:45 PM »

Wooww!!! thanks Ckong for the link  Kiss Kiss

Nice video  Space Ace

PROJECTS FROM SCRATCH:

Galaga - PacMan - Donkey Kong Red Cab - Track & Field Upright - Tempest - Burgertime - Gyruss - Defender - Track & Field Cocktail - Robotron 2084

RESTORATIONS:

Q*bert - Timber
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 09:40:54 PM »

I've started to watch it... GREAT! ... thanks for the link  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 06:27:32 AM »

WOW !!!!! That is absolutely brilliant stuff !!!! LOVE the Atari factory shots......

Gotta love that woman in part 3 too. Saying "I get horny while I'm watching it" with a smile from ear to ear and eyes that look like she's about to totally jump the interviewer any time....ahum, wait a minute I think she actually says she gets HUNGRY while she's watching it....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 06:30:50 AM by Level42 » Logged

Berzerk, Centipede, Mario Bros., Lunar Lander, Joust, Q*bert, Gravitar, Ms.Pac Man, Star Wars cockpit,Asteroids, Galaxian (Namco)
ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 07:10:52 AM »

WOW !!!!! That is absolutely brilliant stuff !!!! LOVE the Atari factory shots......

Gotta love that woman in part 3 too. Saying "I get horny while I'm watching it" with a smile from ear to ear and eyes that look like she's about to totally jump the interviewer any time....ahum, wait a minute I think she actually says she gets HUNGRY while she's watching it....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You just hear what you want to hear!  Cheesy

Wanted: Frogger, Space Zap cocktail, Robotron
JG

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 09:25:59 PM »

Ohh, Nice. I like!  Space Ace
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: