Author Topic: [ebay] Sega Ferrari F355 cockpit *triple screen* for sale in UK  (Read 2009 times)

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
[ebay] Sega Ferrari F355 cockpit *triple screen* for sale in UK
« on: January 16, 2010, 09:38:17 AM »
- Fan of triple screen driving game (see this for example  ;)) ?
- Fan of Ferrari ?

Sega Ferrari F355 cockpit *triple screen* for sale in UK  :arrow:

EBAY link

Arggg!!! I *really* have no room yet  :'( This is a rare opportunity to own this monster, and the range of price the seller is looking for is not exaggerated, especially with a 'make offer' option...
Even a Ferrari fan (I mean fan of the cars, not arcade games)  may get this for his collection...

This won't stay for a long  :-\

Why my V3 is not finished? Why this ad comes now?  :'(

Anyway, the guy who'll buy this 'mega toy' will be a very lucky man  8)

petieken

• Belgium
    • View Profile
    • My VAPS Entry
Re: [ebay] Sega Ferrari F355 cockpit *triple screen* for sale in UK
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 11:10:19 AM »
Yeah, this is a MUST HAVE game for anyone who has the room. Especially because it's designed by Yu Suzuki :-*
Wanted: Cadillacs and Dinosaurs CPS1 Q-Sound pcb | SegaSonic The Hedgehog Art & instruction set

Bods

• View Profile
Re: [ebay] Sega Ferrari F355 cockpit *triple screen* for sale in UK
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 11:32:23 PM »
If it is the same machine they were selling last year, I was going to buy it. But I had Andygeezer sort me out a deal on another one and Initial D all at same time for £3000

So I went with that, I had a double bonus of the F355 having the F355 2 Cart fitted so have all 11 circuits too  :)

But you guys missed a bargin then, not long after I got mine, there was another on ebay for sale, and they kept listing a few times, last time I saw it was £1750 start bid, not sure if it sold