Dragon's Lair Fans - Arcade Lifestyle
July 24, 2019, 02:26:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ALS'/DLF' : your daily dose of Arcade Life Style...inside the Dragon's Lair!

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Retrokade @ 29-05-2010  (Read 5091 times)
Ravage

View Profile WWW
« on: May 30, 2010, 01:11:25 AM »

Well, at long last I managed to plug in all the games that work at my place tonight as had a visitor Superully come to collect some machines. Its a bit dark and gloomy in places but I'll have to work on illumination for these videos Smiley

Anyhow, 28 cabs running and thought it worth taking a few shots anyhow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wCIeBe1Wt0

Regards Rav
Ghost Soldier

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 05:07:23 AM »

WOW, nice cabs
DarthNuno
Administrator
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Singe's castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 06:28:44 AM »

I recognize the place  Cool  ... and woow... it's cool to see the games running and playable Smiley
If I recall well, you previously organized 'semi-private' game sessions, didn't you? No video of pictures from these events?

PS: I'm still jealous about ... for example... let's say... JUNO FIRST?  Roll Eyes  Grin

Thanks for sharing this vid' with us Rav'  Kiss

EDIT : I've just seen seen an other vid' (here)... impressive!  Smiley
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 06:44:30 AM by DarthNuno » Logged

Level42
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 09:17:28 AM »

Believe me Superully has been drooling every second in there !

(I know I was !!!)

So Rav, how much for the Major Havoc ?

gyruss
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 10:48:46 AM »

Heaven must be like this Shocked What an incredible amount of classics shock
Ravage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 11:48:21 AM »

Thanks guys!

And yeah, I do try and orgnaise a session or two - up until now in this unit Ive only had one, but after some 4 years yesterday clicked and now I'm back on top of it - and the best news of all is that Ive now time and space to work on my own machines - its been painful selling allot of cabs (still 20 odd to go) but this time last year there was some 150 cabs in the place (theres 80 now)... But allot of games have either gone to good homes or indeed to people who will spend the time/effort restoring them whereas I probably never would gret round to it.

And if ever people find themselves on the south coast of England, do contact me as Im always welcome to a fellow collector coming round Smiley

So Rav, how much for the Major Havoc ?

Oof! Ive not had it long - barley a month - in fact Ive only had 2 games on it yet!!! However.... you could make an offer Wink
Psykick

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 12:21:17 PM »

Looking great man, what a nice collection of classics. You need to do something with some lighting indeed so we can admire them even more! Good luck with shaping it all up, respect!
ckong
ArcadeLifeStyler'

The Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 11:39:13 PM »

Great video Rav, impressive line up of working machines. I saw some favourites of mine, like Gyruss f.i.

When is the party?  Wink  And who is the Engrish speaking person I hear on the video?  Cheesy

You must be happy to know that you now have more time to spend on the cabs. By the way, how is the ceiling? Damage repaired?
Blanka
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 11:45:13 AM »

What's the game at 18 seconds?
Ravage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2010, 12:55:41 PM »

That row goes Star Wars, then Food Fight, then Flicky, then Rally-X, Class of 81 (Ms pac/Galaga), MK2 then Tempest

But Im sure your talkign bout the Food Fight or Flicky
Superully
ArcadeLifeStyler'

Southern Part of Germany

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2010, 01:59:30 PM »

i hadn't heard of flicky before, but rav showed me how to play it. looks as if it is a nice little game. unfortunately, we didn't have all the time in the world to test out every single game!

all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!
Blanka
ArcadeLifeStyler'

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2010, 10:54:16 PM »

@ Ravage,
your DNS of the website is not set-up correctly. retrokade.com brings you at your hostingprovider, where it should direct to your page. Me lazy, me don't type http:// or www (oops I do now).
Ravage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2010, 11:02:07 AM »

@ Ravage,
your DNS of the website is not set-up correctly. retrokade.com brings you at your hostingprovider, where it should direct to your page. Me lazy, me don't type http:// or www (oops I do now).

fixed - never knew it was a problem - thanks Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: