Author Topic: FS: Cavemans garage sale  (Read 6872 times)

PunkRockCaveman

• View Profile
FS: Cavemans garage sale
« on: September 02, 2014, 11:43:38 AM »
I am cleaning up a bit and plan to go a bit deeper into the pinball scene. So here are a few cabs from my collection for sale. Nice one, bad ones ... a one for everyone! Pics here: http://www.retrocustom.de/misc/Cabverkauf.zip

The cabs are all located in Oldenburg (near Bremen) in the north of germany. They are part of an exhibition in the Oldenburger Computer Museum  just contact me for details.

Ridge Racer 2 Twin (Namco) 400,- - one side with major graphic issues, the cab is very nice otherwise ... good sidearts. pretty seats, very loud game :)
Thunderblade Deluxe Sitdown (Sega) 400,- - this one goes cheap ... has a few minor points: monitor syncs after a few minutes (this is crying for a cap kit) and after the first level some textures have slight graphical issues. still very fun to play ;) big box with spare parts included. complete stick, seat and other useful stuff
Steel Gunner (Namco) 400,- - cool game, nice condition. this one is really fun! huge cab but on wheels and easy to move. very impressing ;)
Race Drivin' (Atari) 800,- - this one is rare!! just a 1000 produced! working good! monitor needs cap kit and is syncing just after a while. calibration must be done on every start because the battery is missing.
Amidar 300,- - TV as a monitor, otherwise good.
Hang On 300,- - fair condition. a few cigarette burns in the bezel though.
After Burner II 300,- - working good. big Sega-sticker on the top missing.
Continental Circus 3D 650,- - working flawless even with shutterglasses. never seen one otherwise ... incl. manuals.

The following cabs are project cabs ... all complete but non-working for one or another reason

Jumpers (Nova Clowns-Klon) 80,- this one goes for free to the first person who buys three in a row ;)
Wheels II (Midway) 150,- (bezel missing but almost working)
Operation Wolf (Namco) 200,- (almost working. monitor has too much red, gun not working, cab a bit wobblish)

Ok. Here the ultimate offer: the whole bunch of crap. 11 cabs!! plus all the spare parts and everything I piled up in many years of collecting: buttons, sticks, chassis working and non working ... for 3500 flat if the deal is settled this year. Yep. Thats crazy but the stuff has to go. I can store the stuff for a certain amount of time (maybe half a year, after that your money is gone :P) in a very nice warm and dry place but you have to pay in advance. group buys welcome. ;)

Thats it for the moment ... just write me an email to punkrockcaveman (at) retrocustom (dot) de for details. No PMs if possible since I am not looking to often here ...

Gone:
Daytona Twin (Sega) 800,- - nice one, works perfect! many spare parts i.e. another gameboard with slight issues (but working), another topper, a few other boards (sound, ...) and more, the gameboards are reviewed by Ken Westerfield and reballed in 2012.
Canyon Bomber (Atari) 300,- (very good cab condition, pcb not working, monitor does)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 09:33:31 PM by PunkRockCaveman »

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: FS: Cavemans garage sale
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 11:48:01 AM »
man, all those cab sales at the moment ...  ;)
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 11:50:30 AM »
Do I have an option to buy back the Video Pinball ?

PunkRockCaveman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 12:04:12 PM »
Although this can not be your former VP, you can buy it of course ;) This one came from ebay and I picked it up at a studio near Osnabrück.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 12:08:24 PM »
ah oH LOL :)

mmmmmm, I didn't noticed the Tank before....that one I like even more.....do you have pics of that one ?

PunkRockCaveman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 12:11:59 PM »
I will make pics of the tank. But you are the second one in line for that cab, I'm afraid ;)

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 12:15:43 PM »
I assume it's Taito Operation Wolf?

PunkRockCaveman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 12:16:51 PM »
Jesus Christ. Of course ;) Me stupid   :oops:

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2014, 12:22:52 PM »
I will make pics of the tank. But you are the second one in line for that cab, I'm afraid ;)
story of my life....  ;D OK not always  ;D

Wurstkopp

• Sausage loving vegetarian
    • View Profile
    • NIKLAS HUGHES ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2014, 12:43:56 PM »
ah oH LOL :)
mmmmmm, I didn't noticed the Tank before....that one I like even more.....do you have pics of that one ?

;D

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2014, 03:05:28 PM »

dont you remember that your went to Polder  ???  ;D

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 06:39:22 PM »

dont you remember that your went to Polder  ???  ;D

FUCK....... :roll: ::) :roll: ::)

I was just talking about this with ChrisChris and Nilfisk how I can't freaking remember some stuff from like half a year ago......oh but I do have an excuse I had surgery about half a year ago...

I guess my harddisk is just full people and it seems to erase some stuff to be able to store other stuff.....

Jeeeeeezzzzz..... I got mixed up, PRC bought my Judge Dredd but he also happened to have a VP and we discussed about it some times.....so somewhere there was a little short between these two memories.

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2014, 09:48:13 PM »
Just to remind you, your Harddrivin also went to polder  ;) :D ;D

and i think your puckman went to the caveman, but i am not 100% on thatone  :P

valentin27

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2014, 10:54:12 PM »
Wow, TANK was THE game to purchase.
Congrats !

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2014, 11:33:58 PM »
Congrats who ?