Author Topic: Arcade Museum Europe Guide: Update v1.4 launched  (Read 3891 times)

bomberoza

• View Profile
    • ArcadeHry - The european biggest videogame museum and gamehall
Arcade Museum Europe Guide: Update v1.4 launched
« on: May 18, 2015, 11:19:52 PM »
Greetings colleagues and friends,

it's almost a year since the last update. I need to apologize for this because I've been very busy in my work, family and also in my own museum. Now I'm returning on the dancefloor with some great news.

I have reworked the main site of museums:
http://arcademuseum.eu/arcade.html
All the necessary infos are on one page. It was a little crazy because I'm writting this web in a html editor PSPad, so if you discover anything wrong, please tell me. Hope you will enjoy this style of arcade database more than the old version.

Now let me introduce two new contributors of this website:
My old friend Waldemar Nawrath - a pure arcade enthusiast living in Germany and Bart Platteeuw - our new friend who collects arcades and lives in Belgium.

If anything changes in arcade location you know or if you have some tips for us, please don't hesistate to mail us anytime.

Our main goal is still the same: To promote arcade locations in Europe because we all know that arcade fun isn't the domain of the USA and Japan only. We have very nice arcade places here in Europe and somebody have to inform about them. We are also slowly collecting arcade travellers on our FaceBook so If you like us, please promote this website between your friends:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arcade-Museum-Europe/658781937514835

Keep up the arcade spirit alive!

Jan Orna
www.ArcadeMuseum.EU
Arcade Museum Europe Guide (AMEU)

& also the owner of www.ArcadeHry.cz/homepage

:

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: Arcade Museum Europe Guide: Update v1.4 launched
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 08:13:09 AM »
Awesome info there :)

As for the  "Flipper und Arcademuseum" in Seligenstadt, they have some electromechanical machines as well. Ariane (SailorSat) needs to jump in ;)

bomberoza

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 09:42:44 AM »
Thanks!

I have been in touch with them, but they didn't reply to my message last week, so when they are not interested in their data to be up to date, who elso does? :)

SailorSat

• View Profile
    • For Amusement Only e.V.
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 12:16:49 PM »
The main problem is the high fluctuation of "working" games.
I'll look into it.

Our inventory list for march 2015 counts 137 arcades, 147 pinballs, and 5 others.
I cannot quote on how many of them are working right now, and which of them are currently available to the public.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 12:22:00 PM by SailorSat »

bomberoza

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 06:55:12 PM »
Hello there.

Of course there are a huge collections maybe bigger than the largest publicly open arcade museums. When the collection is open for public, it's checked every weekend or in some cases 7 days in a week. We believe the only right perspective is to count only the working games. We ask museums in our list two times in a year to have the list up to date. But right now we got no answer from FoA, so we are presenting numbers guys posted me a year ago.

If you help up us to update your numbers, that would be just great. And please don't forget: We count only the working and publicly playable games presented in each museums or arcade locations.

thx for cooperation!

Jan Orna

bomberoza

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 10:34:15 PM »
Hello there guys,

do some of you have any direct connection to these arcade location who don't replied our emails? We tried emails from their websites and no answer.

http://arcademuseum.eu/arcade.html

Thank you for help

Jan