Author Topic: US to EU container #4 (and some games FS)  (Read 85347 times)

z3k3

• View Profile
Re: US to EU container #4 (and some games FS)
« Reply #270 on: May 19, 2014, 02:02:17 PM »
Wait a second. IsnĀ“t it impossible to say "pleaded not guilty via alfrod plea"? As far as I know you can only plead guilty via alfrod plea which means that you do not deny that there is evidence against you but and that you settle this due to the fact that you accept this.

Unsure, but he plead guilty.

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 19, 2014, 02:19:47 PM »

Chase did?

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 19, 2014, 03:16:28 PM »
Drama drama drama.

Just talked to Chase. He is preparing a short statement on this. And believe me, I would love to comment on all this, but that wouldn't improve the situation. Which has nothing to do with the topic of this thread in the first place.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #274 on: May 19, 2014, 04:15:21 PM »

Chase did?

as i said above. as far as i know you have to. otherwise this will not be settled in the way it was.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 19, 2014, 06:46:13 PM »
Chase' statement:

Dear Arcade Containers Customers,

My name is Chase Zarefoss.  I am Thomas’s associate in the US and I am writing this to help Thomas explain what is happening here. Although I can’t get into details now, I wanted to make a statement for clarification. 

As you have heard, there was a charge of theft made against me, and you may have been sent a link to a Maryland State web site showing that I was found guilty. This is not the whole story. Charges were filed and I did make a deal with the prosecution to enter an Alfred Plea and receive Probation before Judgment. An Alfred plea is not an admission of guilt.

If I had taken a chance with a court trial and was found guilty, even of a misdemeanor offense, the damage to my personal life may have been irreparable. A court record currently exists because the Judge wanted to make sure that court costs were paid before Probation before Judgment was granted. These fees have been paid and my attorney will file the paperwork to adjust the record shortly, with the expectation that Probation before Judgment will be issued and the court record expunged within a month or so. 

My accusers know this, hence the blitzkrieg PMing and online shaming that is taking place. The accusations that were made against me are in no way related to my relationship with Thomas, past or present, and everything Thomas has put in my care is safe. Proof of this [e.g. time and date stamped pictures] can be provided via a request through Thomas. 

I regret any stress or worries caused by these latest personal attacks on me. Please remember that these have been ongoing for over nine months, and all of the containers shipped by me to Thomas during that time have arrived safely. We are working hard to speed up the current container shipment now that things are back on track. Progress pictures will be taken and Thomas will post them. Thank you for your business and patience.

Chase Zarefoss
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 07:29:55 PM by Love »
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #276 on: May 19, 2014, 07:03:27 PM »
sounds good to me and that was exactely how i did understand what was going on.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 19, 2014, 07:10:57 PM »
Some quote regarding Probation before Judgement (http://www.ccc-law.com/probation-before-judgment-in-maryland/):

"If the defendant successfully completes his or her probation, the defendant may be able to file an expungement request and have the case go away. Unless the defendant files for an expungement, the case stays on Maryland’s Judiciary Case Search where anyone can look up the case."

Thats why you still see the Guilty part (actually the whole case) on the Maryland website. Ah whatever, any questions keep them coming.

Thanks, Thomas
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 07:30:32 PM by Love »

Edwoodjnr

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 19, 2014, 08:14:58 PM »
Thank you Chase for your clarification ,  it sounds like you have gone through a lot with this case and the Space Lords incident.   I got one of the PMs and although I initially had some doubts, yours and Thomas replies has completely put me at ease.

It is good to know planning for container 5 is back on track.   :)

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #279 on: May 19, 2014, 08:23:30 PM »
Thank you Chase for your clarification ,  it sounds like you have gone through a lot with this case and the Space Lords incident.   I got one of the PMs and although I initially had some doubts, yours and Thomas replies has completely put me at ease.

It is good to know planning for container 5 is back on track.   :)

can not wait to get my cabs in the basement. :)

lowlevel

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 20, 2014, 10:51:25 PM »
Looking forward to my game too on Q5.

I often see pictures of coinopwarehouse on fb with games stuffed on pickups one next to another without protection, etc..  So actually I'm happy Chase is taking care of it :)

Tx Love for the communication and updates to follow.
MK2, UMK3, KI, WWF, NBA JAM TE, REVX, LE2, AfterBurner, Outrunners twin, Virtua Racing twin and 7 pins

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 20, 2014, 11:21:11 PM »
VEGA board cames to me!

zamoth

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 21, 2014, 10:00:41 AM »
yes My Cpo Marble Madness coming to !! : ) so happy

z3k3

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 22, 2014, 03:06:26 PM »
Drama drama drama.

I regret any stress or worries caused by these latest personal attacks on me.

These aren't personal attacks, nor is it "drama". I understand you guys want your cabs, and I hope everything arrives safely. Initially, Thomas demanded proof that Chase stole from COW. Well, here's your proof: Chase was CONVICTED of felony theft. If you notice in his statement, Chase does not deny stealing nor does he explain what happened. The Thoburns are stand up folks who would not make up serious charges out of thin air. An impartial court believed their story beyond a reasonable doubt and sided in their favor. I just wanted you guys to be aware of what is going on with Thomas' partner in the US.

I'll leave it alone now.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 22, 2014, 03:17:38 PM »
Please remember that these have been ongoing for over nine months, and all of the containers shipped by me to Thomas during that time have arrived safely.

So, this here doesn't matter?

Anyways, I will have Chase explain the whole situation then. And will get footage of the games with todays newspaper or something.