Author Topic: US to EU container #4 (and some games FS)  (Read 84508 times)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: US to EU container #4 (and some games FS)
« Reply #240 on: May 03, 2014, 03:14:49 PM »
ouch, already hurts just to READ that. getting crushed by an arcade cabinet is one of my ultimate nightmares. all the best to your transatlantic partner!!!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #241 on: May 03, 2014, 06:10:38 PM »
ouch, already hurts just to READ that. getting crushed by an arcade cabinet is one of my ultimate nightmares. all the best to your transatlantic partner!!!

actually that's how i want my life to end. ;)
nerverless all the best to Chase!
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 07, 2014, 06:20:00 PM »
Just a short update. My US partners lungs stopped collapsing and we are slowly coming back online again. No shipping date yet, but we are working on getting everything together and set it up.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 07, 2014, 06:37:59 PM »

you're sick!!! ;D
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 07, 2014, 06:52:55 PM »

you're sick!!! ;D

Yes, he's got the virus!! ;)

Edwoodjnr

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 07, 2014, 08:46:00 PM »
Just a short update. My US partners lungs stopped collapsing and we are slowly coming back online again. No shipping date yet, but we are working on getting everything together and set it up.

Thanks Thomas for the update, it is good news that your partner is getting better and we will soon have a shipping date
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 10:12:37 PM by Edwoodjnr »

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #246 on: May 15, 2014, 09:56:46 AM »
Any news for us, Thomas? :)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 15, 2014, 01:48:20 PM »
The shipper is working on it. We had to cancel the last booking and are needed to from scratch again. That takes a couple days/weeks.

So, no news yet. Working on it.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
« Reply #248 on: May 15, 2014, 09:24:24 PM »
I bet there's room on top of that Major Havoc, to squeeze in my Bagman and Tutankham   ;)

Cheers, Marco
Wanted: everything Universal , Stern and Gottlieb. Currently looking for Computer R3, Curve Ball, Goal to Go, Jungler, Fast Draw, Limbo, No Man's Land and Speed Coin.

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 15, 2014, 10:27:41 PM »
I bet there's room on top of that Major Havoc, to squeeze in my Bagman and Tutankham   ;)

get in line behind my venture and my professor pac-man  :P

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #250 on: May 15, 2014, 10:40:22 PM »

Cheers, Marco
Can we renegotiate the deal Marco....you can keep the Euro Joust and I'll take the Tut instead ..........or MH of course..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

z3k3

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 16, 2014, 07:21:34 PM »
My US partner had a pretty bad accident about 10 days ago. He got smashed by an arcade game, broke several ribs and had his lungs collapsing two times since. He is not in hospital anymore but high on pain killers and I am waiting for him to be back online again to discuss how to proceed.

I heard a different story.

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 16, 2014, 07:56:39 PM »
My US partner had a pretty bad accident about 10 days ago. He got smashed by an arcade game, broke several ribs and had his lungs collapsing two times since. He is not in hospital anymore but high on pain killers and I am waiting for him to be back online again to discuss how to proceed.

I heard a different story.

So?  ???

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 16, 2014, 08:11:50 PM »
Ok?

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
« Reply #254 on: May 16, 2014, 09:19:59 PM »
ok ok, you can have the MH!   :P

Cheers, Marco

Cheers, Marco
Can we renegotiate the deal Marco....you can keep the Euro Joust and I'll take the Tut instead ..........or MH of course..... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Wanted: everything Universal , Stern and Gottlieb. Currently looking for Computer R3, Curve Ball, Goal to Go, Jungler, Fast Draw, Limbo, No Man's Land and Speed Coin.