Author Topic: Pricecheck: Atari/Kee Tank  (Read 11878 times)

Laschek

Re: Pricecheck: Atari/Kee Tank
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2014, 03:15:16 PM »

The difference between you and me is that you apparently think it's OK to insult people when they don't agree with you.

Yeah, right, WHO insulted WHO?

You called out "bullshit behviour", not me.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2014, 03:31:10 PM »

The difference between you and me is that you apparently think it's OK to insult people when they don't agree with you.

Yeah, right, WHO insulted WHO?

You called out "bullshit behviour", not me.

even if it was a misunderstanding in first place... it transformed to some kind of it by now. :(
i find it strange to believe that you hold it against Level42 that he was asked to help you out. It is not a natural thing to help anybody any time. Every single one, you included, has the right to help whoever you would like... or to stay silent and choose not to.
as a matter of fact we all have closer connections to certain members for several reasons. if somebody does not like me for whatever that might be... that´s okay with me. i am sure that i will notice this by the way we talk here or when we meet. but i don´t expect help in such a case anyway.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Wurstkopp

• Sausage loving vegetarian
    • View Profile
    • NIKLAS HUGHES ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2014, 03:42:20 PM »
Laschek, I'm not responsible for what has happened here and surely not for your own behaviour, so please stop those pms. All I did was checking out how you are feeling - and you know that. It was try no. 7845 to apologise for something I don't even feel responsible for but - knowing that you are stubborn bastard (and this is meant friendly) - I thought it's the only way to rescue our, well, let's call it "relationship". I now know that this is not possible and that's okay.
Again sorry for trying, won't happen again.

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

Laschek

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2014, 03:50:23 PM »
Tyrem, I don't get it, again you take the (rude) stuff that Andre said and turn it against me. I only reacted to the nonsense he said concerning my car (that he knew NOTHING about). Imagine yourself with a flat tire (due to horrible road damages) on a busy motorway in a foreign country, just mere MINUTES away from the destination where you are supposed to meet the other guys and they refuse to help. We just needed a better car jack, it took longer to beg for help than it actually took to change the tire.
Yeah, blame me for not having ADAC insurance (which I had/have, just not for abroad, where I almost never travel), blame me for having a crappy car jack, alright, but this is not the behaviour I aexpect from people that always hold the "community" and "friendship" flag up high. Especially as I thought at the time that those people were already friends to Ully (I think I was pretty new at the time).
Anyway, bringing up this stupid story only shows to me that Andre just hasn't anything better to say. Thats just childish.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 03:52:41 PM by Laschek »

Laschek

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2014, 03:52:17 PM »
Laschek, I'm not responsible for what has happened here and surely not for your own behaviour, so please stop those pms. All I did was checking out how you are feeling - and you know that. It was try no. 7845 to apologise for something I don't even feel responsible for but - knowing that you are stubborn bastard (and this is meant friendly) - I thought it's the only way to rescue our, well, let's call it "relationship". I now know that this is not possible and that's okay.
Again sorry for trying, won't happen again.

I wrote exactly one PM in which I asked you to stop bothering me in any further way, shape, or form.
Which you do now despite.

Why do you use a pricecheck to check "how I am feeling"?
Sounds pretty offtopic to me.

Wurstkopp

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2014, 03:57:42 PM »
I wrote exactly one PM in which I asked you to stop bothering me in any further way, shape, or form.
Which you do now despite.

You also insulted me being responsible for your behaviour here. Which I'm not.

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

Laschek

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2014, 04:05:44 PM »
Then who else is?
Not me, thats for sure.

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2014, 04:07:51 PM »
Tyrem, I don't get it, again you take the (rude) stuff that Andre said and turn it against me. I only reacted to the nonsense he said concerning my car (that he knew NOTHING about). Imagine yourself with a flat tire (due to horrible road damages) on a busy motorway in a foreign country, just mere MINUTES away from the destination where you are supposed to meet the other guys and they refuse to help. We just needed a better car jack, it took longer to beg for help than it actually took to change the tire.
Yeah, blame me for not having ADAC insurance (which I had/have, just not for abroad, where I almost never travel), blame me for having a crappy car jack, alright, but this is not the behaviour I aexpect from people that always hold the "community" and "friendship" flag up high. Especially as I thought at the time that those people were already friends to Ully (I think I was pretty new at the time).
Anyway, bringing up this stupid story only shows to me that Andre just hasn't anything better to say. Thats just childish.

well... i felt like andré when this started and i expressed the feelings that i did so. i did try to stay calm and i did not say anything rude neither i brought up stories about you or other people.
it was just an advice: you sound harsh sometimes. maybe it is because you want to... or try to.. but maybe it is an "accident" that was not meant to be that way.

shooting against DLF for example. not cool if you ask me. 95% of the people here are not involved in anything that made you mad.
calling us creedy... don´t know if that is a good base for the future. i say it again: i would be sad if you go. but just try to understand that things happen for a reason.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Wurstkopp

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2014, 04:09:09 PM »
Then who else is?
Not me, thats for sure.

Of course not. And of course only you have the right to bid 30 bucks on untested + rare Atari stuff. My deepest apologies.

Btw: I'm off for a long shit now. Have a nice life.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 04:10:59 PM by Wurstkopp »

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2014, 04:09:35 PM »
Then who else is?
Not me, thats for sure.

ahm... of course you are. the way you deal with situations is completely up to you.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2014, 04:10:20 PM »
;D

Yeah, and don't forget to mention that Ully literally had to beg multiple times for you to FINALLY help us out just a short distance before the location where you were.
Thanks very much, that's what I call "community".

And yeah that "complete wreck" looked pretty bad on the outside because of rust on non-important parts, but was in perfectly good technical shape, the german technical inspection you have to go to regularly is pretty strict, you know?
I hope you never get a flat tire while driving on a motorway.

Ohhh hahaahahahahaha, and there we have it.....this has been smothering for years I guess and why you don't like me..... it had to come out one day right ?
Now I am LMAO :)

Let's tell the full story with all the facts for the people who "tuned in" later here...

1) I discover a warehouse with a lot of nice cabs in Belgium
2) I want one machine. One. A Berzerk. But there are two more Berzerks and there are 4 Centipedes and 1 Armor Attack. I ask around who's interested and set-up a deal that everyone is happy about. That is a community thing AND in my own interest as well yes, because I "earned" one free Berzerk.
3) I transport all the cabs to my place with the help of a friend who only charges me the petrol for his van and trailer.
4) There is plenty more stuff in the warehouse that I am not interested in OR that I simply cannot house. SO, I set up a "community" buy so that the cabs will be saved and friends in the community can get a cab they like. That is a community thing. I earned not a single cent on that deal !!! I _SPECIFICALLY_ indicated on the forum here that I would stay COMPLETELY out of any deals and that they had to do their own dealing with the seller. Everyone agreed.
5) I arrange it with the seller and the buyers to be there at a certain date and time.
5) You guys decide to come with a, let's say, "questionable" van that was not equipped with a proper working jack
6) Everyone shows up on time at the right place except you and Ully. You guys were already way too late and we hear nothing about it...THEN, while we are literarily with the hand-trucks with cabs in our hands, loading them up, you guys call for help.
We asked if you guys couldn't call the ADAC (ADAC is the German ANWB for the Dutch guys, in Belgium it's "Touring") because a) we are no car mechanics b) were kinda busy otherwise already c) CKONG had rented a _decent_ van that had to be returned in time to prevent having to pay an extra day of rent.
You guys said you didn't have any ADAC membership (very smart for a 20+ year old van) and couldn't ring them (actually you still can, you just have to pay....)
SO....
7) We said we would come as quickly as we could, but you guys expected us to drop everything we had in our hands and drive right away to you guys. What kind of logic is that ??
8 ) We drove up to you guys, had to search in a foreign country with no possible navigation (we didn't bring maps, I know where the warehouse is by heart), parked on the shoulder of a busy high-way so you could use our jack....
9) all for that we got shitty messages afterwards that we should have helped right away...

Since when are WE responsible for YOUR choice to be cheap-asses and drive a crumbly van that had no jack on board ??

And now you blame us ?!?!

Here is the facts: you are one kind of a weird human being to think in that logic and I am awfully glad to not have you around me at any time.

Have fun playing your machines by yourself in your cave.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 04:16:16 PM by Level42 »

Laschek

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2014, 04:11:28 PM »
Then who else is?
Not me, thats for sure.

Of course not. And of course only you have the right to bid 30 bucks on untested + rare Atari stuff. My deepest apologies.

Btw: I'm off for a long shit now. Have a nice life.

Now this überlame, you are twisting the facts and you know that.

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2014, 04:13:36 PM »
please leave me out of that shit, guys!!!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Laschek

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2014, 04:15:23 PM »
Oh, Andre, you are a true hero!

And obviously you didn't read properly what I read.

But I don't care, go on with your bitching and whining, go on blaming me for whatever bothers you, blame me for ISIS and the global warming, I don't give a rats ass about you or anybody else here anymore.

Over&Out.

(Sorry, Ully, I apologize, I just wanted to present facts.)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2014, 04:19:03 PM »
Oh, Andre, you are a true hero!

Thanks !
And so are you, ID-ing PCB pics and scanning some stuff ! Totally awesome.

And obviously you didn't read properly what I read.
Indeed, I did not read what you read.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Over and out.