Author Topic: THE ROADTRIP OF THE CENTURY REVEALED - LOOK FORWARD FOR HUNDRETS OF PICS  (Read 216443 times)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: THE ROADTRIP OF THE CENTURY REVEALED - LOOK FORWARD FOR HUNDRETS OF PICS
« Reply #150 on: August 25, 2014, 12:21:21 PM »
I think that Puckman is an official German license.

Love the Flying Circus cab:

http://youtu.be/Bb3FeWlN0HQ

Really want  the Tac Scan !
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 12:23:33 PM by Level42 »

nilfisk

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 25, 2014, 12:36:36 PM »
Yep, Puckman is an NSM license, I believe. Seen that one before.

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 25, 2014, 12:44:34 PM »
Aaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhh, there goes my exclusivity on the Jap Namco Galaxian !! ;););)

Seriously: I am very happy you found one, the more the better :)

Also: maybe we can share on buying the 15mm. t-mold (if yours needs it). Work on the buttons and bezel,is also on the way....I wonder how your bezel will look once the dirt is cleaned up :)

The fire button on yours is not the right one, needs to be a yellow one. On first look it is much alike the "regular" US buttons but at closer look they are different, but I would just get a yellow US style button, your never going to find a new original Jap shape one.

Amazing thread, love it ! still interested in the jukebox depending on price.

Sir, we can do everyting together, thats why I visit the forum.
The first thing we do is Solidworks-model of the buttons.

As or the button, I go into that when all that exhausting dealing/trading is done and the stuff is in the storage.

Jukebox:

Like always, send me an offer and I will forward it to the vendor, I dont have a price for every single machine but I get quotes for them.

I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 25, 2014, 12:46:40 PM »

The internet does´nt have a picture, unfortunately.
But what ever it is, it is looking great I think, at least as good as the original yellow one if you ask me.
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

Bicton

• View Profile
    • Arcade Vintage
« Reply #154 on: August 25, 2014, 01:15:15 PM »
Incredible what you find mate!!!

congrats and thank you for share with everybody!

I´m in! I will send you an email shortly
for more info about Arcade Vintage Project: www.arcadevintageshop.com

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #155 on: August 25, 2014, 02:14:06 PM »

I told anybody that I have to go back to bring the machines out in the light to make hi-res-images and to test if they work.

I think I said so in the thread but in any case via email to all the people who wrote me.

You already told me in your second mail that you are not interested, that might be the reason why you did´nt have this information.

Everything runs great and I have very good conversations with the members in our mail correspondence, so no problem at that point.

yeah, i had no interest under those conditions cause this would be like blind bidding.
thanks for explaining the situation and good luck with the sale. i am officially out. so go guys.. get those space aces. :)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

kos71

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 25, 2014, 02:30:59 PM »
nice place ! I love those alibaba cave .

KI cab and space harrier

GL guys and be brave to carry all those cabs ;D

macht gut !

nilfisk

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 25, 2014, 02:49:06 PM »

The internet does´nt have a picture, unfortunately.
But what ever it is, it is looking great I think, at least as good as the original yellow one if you ask me.

Seems i was semi-right about this being an NSM license build. Same sideart, different marquee. But I am still absolutely positive I have seen this type before.

NSM cab:

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #158 on: August 25, 2014, 06:37:25 PM »
That one IS a bootleg.

so, I understand Tac Scan is not for sale. Too bad, I hope it will work for you but please read a lot about the G08 monitor inside, it is famous for catching fire. I will always be glad to buy it from whoever has it later on should he change his mind.

May I suggest the following: make a list on the first posting of this thread what is and what is not for sale, this saves you a lot of unneccesary mails and messages and us false hope for a dream-machine....

AsPiC

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 25, 2014, 08:05:47 PM »
Many thanks for this picture who is the only known for the original disposition of the control panel ! :spaceace:

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 26, 2014, 12:50:36 AM »

Tell me if you need further close-up pictures :)

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 26, 2014, 12:52:21 AM »

I told anybody that I have to go back to bring the machines out in the light to make hi-res-images and to test if they work.

I think I said so in the thread but in any case via email to all the people who wrote me.

You already told me in your second mail that you are not interested, that might be the reason why you did´nt have this information.

Everything runs great and I have very good conversations with the members in our mail correspondence, so no problem at that point.

yeah, i had no interest under those conditions cause this would be like blind bidding.
thanks for explaining the situation and good luck with the sale. i am officially out. so go guys.. get those space aces. :)

Blind bidding???

Please, read my postings.....

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 26, 2014, 01:27:13 AM »
OMG I think I could be interested in everything inside there...

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 26, 2014, 01:27:40 AM »

As for the games that are not for sale:

A list does not work as I stated multiple times that Galaxian is not for sale but still I get at least 10 mails a day with the question if it is for sale.

But I do it another time, here are the games that are NOT for sale by all means:

Asteroids Deluxe

Atari System 1 / Indiana Jones - Temple of doom

Namco Galaxian

SEGA Tac/Scan

SEGA Afterburner

SEGA Hang-On ride on bike

SEGA Enduro Racer

Stern Berzerk

SEGA Space Harrier

Universal Cosmic Alien

One of the Space Invaders Clone (but did´nt decide which one yet)

Olympia Portraits

Puckman

Gremlin Head On

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #164 on: August 26, 2014, 08:28:11 AM »

Blind bidding???

Please, read my postings.....

i did. serveral times. that´s why i am not interested. how do i know who i am up against when it comes down to prices?
don´t get me wrong. if everything is going along as smooth as you tell then everything is good. it is just not my cup of tea to make an offer.
i do understand your situation but in the case of the cabs that i would like to have I´d rather take an offer than make one... If this means that i have to wait... no problem for me.
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!