Author Topic: US to EU container #4 (and some games FS)  (Read 84377 times)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Re: US to EU container #4 (and some games FS)
« Reply #300 on: May 23, 2014, 08:47:42 PM »
We will provide more pictures soon. Also will post the list soon. I am out oftown over the weekend but will check here every now and then...
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 24, 2014, 05:24:05 AM »
Added some mire pics. More to come.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
« Reply #302 on: May 24, 2014, 08:12:50 PM »
damn, that's one fine selection of games!!   :!:
Wanted: everything Universal , Stern and Gottlieb. Currently looking for Computer R3, Curve Ball, Goal to Go, Jungler, Fast Draw, Limbo, No Man's Land and Speed Coin.

atarimania

• View Profile
    • Atarimania
« Reply #303 on: May 24, 2014, 08:32:36 PM »
Yes great container! Thanks for the pictures :)

Digimon: The Firefox is not for sale ;)
Have You Played Atari Today ?

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 27, 2014, 10:01:47 AM »
HEy everyone, just a short heads up that I need to do some other stuff today and will be back on the container business from tomorrow onwards.

Thanks, Thomas

Ronald Reagan

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 27, 2014, 01:59:12 PM »
@Love, is the Nintendo Playchoice gun and the game Mike Tyson PunchOut also in this shipment? Since I missed them like I told you about.
An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 40 seconds ago. Please try again later.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 31, 2014, 01:36:08 PM »
Gerntlemen,

I still dont have the shipping date. My shipper is a small company and I always need to bug them to make stuff happen fast. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to do this bugging til Wednesday and Thursday was a bank holiday in Germany. I did talk to them yesterday and now they are waiting for info from the company that is doing the actual shipping, which they wont get before monday it seems.

Short: I will most probably get the final delivery date this coming monday. Stay tuned.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 31, 2014, 01:50:41 PM »
@Love, is the Nintendo Playchoice gun and the game Mike Tyson PunchOut also in this shipment? Since I missed them like I told you about.

Yes!

Wurstkopp

• Sausage loving vegetarian
    • View Profile
    • NIKLAS HUGHES ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #308 on: May 31, 2014, 02:57:31 PM »
@Love, is the Nintendo VS Castlevania artwork from my Red Tent also in this shipment? Since I missed it like I told you about.

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 31, 2014, 07:10:06 PM »
@Love, is the Nintendo VS Castlevania artwork from my Red Tent also in this shipment? Since I missed it like I told you about.

Yes 2.0

Wurstkopp

• Sausage loving vegetarian
    • View Profile
    • NIKLAS HUGHES ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #310 on: May 31, 2014, 07:12:14 PM »
 ;D

Robotron, Smash TV, Final Fight, Donkey Kong, Red Tent, Indiana Jones, Galaga 88, Roadblasters SD, Centipede cabaret, Asteroids cabaret, Phoenix cabaret, MVS-U4

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX
« Reply #311 on: June 03, 2014, 01:44:30 PM »
Gerntlemen,

I still dont have the shipping date. My shipper is a small company and I always need to bug them to make stuff happen fast. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to do this bugging til Wednesday and Thursday was a bank holiday in Germany. I did talk to them yesterday and now they are waiting for info from the company that is doing the actual shipping, which they wont get before monday it seems.

Short: I will most probably get the final delivery date this coming monday. Stay tuned.

Any news? Don´t be so silent. ;)
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 03, 2014, 02:57:14 PM »
I wo
Gerntlemen,

Any news? Don´t be so silent. ;)

I would scream all over the place if I had news...

Situation is: Shipper is waiting for feedback from Reederei, I am waiting for feedback from shipper.

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 03, 2014, 04:03:52 PM »
Feedback! Finally!

Shipping 17.06.2014 – ETA Bremerhaven 04.07.2014

Will post the remaining details like ship's name etc when I get them.

Edwoodjnr

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 03, 2014, 04:13:52 PM »
Thanks Thomas for the update, that is great news. Are you be able to confirm which cabs are included in this shipment?   I think myself and others would like to see if their cab is included in #5.