Author Topic: paul 50s bulk buy - round 2 ???  (Read 25249 times)

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
Re: paul 50s bulk buy - round 2 ???
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2010, 06:30:57 PM »
OK, here's the next step of this order  8)

In order to validate your order, Paul's requesting a deposit of 250€ per cabinet. So this will be the assurance for Paul about the exact number of cabinet he'll be sure to sold immediately at the given price.
He'll use this payment method in order to set the order for selling the cabinet : I mean, the first who'll pay will be the first to choose its cabinet when they'll arrive. Of course, because all the members are not connected all the time to this board, he'll use in addition the order set following the answers given by interested members on this topic too. I know we are all gentlemen here, but this method will avoid any problem at this level  ;)

Now, because it involves money/business at this point, I (and my website) cannot take the responsibility to take money from other members personally and to guarantee 'officially' the transaction (I'm just a kind of 'coordinator' and I've nothing to win on that story, just help members here to catch a Nintendo cab' !). 
This point has to be done between the buyer and the seller.

So for the ones who are ready to order, just drop me a PM and I'll give you the payment details with Pauls.

Once again : we are ordering here NINTENDO cabinets, not a specific game (I've got a ton of message like 'I want a DK, or a RED one...)

Pauls cannot tell you know what will be the cabinet exactly.When he got games by a certain amount in US, he doesn't have the details for each cabinet... the deal is done for him like that! It's sad but it's like that for us then !
All we have now are the informations already given in the topic : "No Radar Scopes.  There are a number of Donkey Kongs, Donkey Kong Jrs., Popeyes and Mario Brothers but I think the cabinets are blue on the Mario Brothers, and NO RType" and the picture given previously :

I'm also waiting an approximative date for the availability of the cabinets and what would be the deadline for this bulk order.

And on a personal note : Thanks God, this 'bulk buy' concerns only members here or then it would be a true nightmare to follow  :roll: ... or I think I wouldn't do it!

Ok, I've just done my payment to Paul for one Nintendo cabinet.

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2010, 07:00:12 PM »
damn it! i wish i had the money to get a couple of those. perhaps i should start with one ...  ;)
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Ronald Reagan

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2010, 09:29:10 AM »
hmm, dont want to sound nagging here, but I would not like to pay that amount of money for a MarioBros cab. I personally dont like that game.
I just wait for more info and pics. exciting times, for my bankaccount as well
An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 40 seconds ago. Please try again later.

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2010, 05:48:39 PM »
Update  ;)

Here's the list of the person who requested me Paul's bank details and plan to pay him immediately the 250€ deposit without discussion :

- SuperUlly (Ully) for one cabinet
- Muerto (Michael) for three cabinets
- Thwocker (Marco) for one cabinet

...and me of course, so the total of cabinets reserved so far is six.

Paul will confirm me the good reception of the deposit of course.

An other think to clarify :  I presume they are some people who are contacting Paul directly for 'our' special Nintendo order  ::)
Here's my question to Paul about this point :

"Well, can you confirm me and the other members (who are in part of this order on my website) will be the first  to come, see and select the cabinets? It's logical and fair than the first who pay and take some risk will be the first on the line the D day ;-) This point is very important and is the basis of this bulk order (or then nobody would pay in advance of course).
I'm really pushing a lot of energy to keep this group order 'clean' and fair.
We are the initiator of this 'Nintendo' order after all...and so we must be the first in line  ;) Please confirm me this point"

:arrow: Paul validated this point  :-*

I also told him this for information : "It looks like most of the members would prefer to have a 'vertical orientation monitor' cabinet, so if you can get a maximum of Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr, Donkey Kong 3".
I wouldn't be to worried about this, because on the only picture we have, it seems to be 'the right one' ;)
But as explain already, and once again here : "Pauls cannot tell you know what will be the cabinet exactly.When he got games by a certain amount in US, he doesn't have the details for each cabinet...there are many intermediary persons in US... and the cabinets are coming from different place... He doesn't have the details. The deal is done for him like that! It's sad but it's like that for us then !".
Do not expect pictures or more description fast. He promises me as soon as he have more details, he'll give them to us... but this will happens probably not before several weeks.The estimate shipping time is approx 6 weeks. So now we have to be a little bit patient  ;)

Ok, now I guess you have all the data.  8)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2010, 05:51:14 PM »
question: if i pay the €250 deposit for one cab now, is there the chance to get another one once the container arrives or does paul import those nintendo cabs by the numbers we give him?
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2010, 05:58:39 PM »
question: if i pay the €250 deposit for one cab now, is there the chance to get another one once the container arrives or does paul import those nintendo cabs by the numbers we give him?

I think he's importing something like approx 10 cabinets... even if that number is not reserved. So, the D day,we *may* have the possibility to get more. But I'll ask him the question of course.

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2010, 07:57:14 PM »
Got the confirmation from Franck 'Atarimania' regarding the payment, so the list is now :

- Darth Nuno : 1 x
- SuperUlly (Ully) : 1 x
- Muerto (Michael) : 3 x
- Thwocker (Marco) : 1 x
- Atarimania (Franck) : 2 x

8)

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2010, 08:55:35 PM »
maybe a little of`f topic, but are you going to transform your donkey kong back to radarscope now you will have an original dk/dk jr ?

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2010, 09:02:19 PM »
maybe a little of`f topic, but are you going to transform your donkey kong back to radarscope now you will have an original dk/dk jr ?
It's an option, yes  ;)

Ronald Reagan

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2010, 09:19:02 PM »
paid, with additional info that I paid for a Dk, Dk junior or Popeye :twisted: :twisted:

:-*
An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 40 seconds ago. Please try again later.

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2010, 09:32:53 PM »
paid, with additional info that I paid for a Dk, Dk junior or Popeye :twisted: :twisted:

:-*

This order is regarding a "Nintendo Cabinet", not a specific game -at this time- like explained many time here, and also via PM  :?  Please check you MP

Muerto

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2010, 10:00:13 PM »
Bruno - I think that was a joke...  ;) ;)

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2010, 10:42:30 PM »
Guys, I wish you all good luck and a  lot of fun with this great bulk buy deal. chapeau Bruno for 'organizing' this.  :) After the ms. pac-man cabs, soon another batch of pretty rare cabs will be on European soil.  ;D I'm sure that we soon will see another series of great photo's of Nintendo cabs at Paul's place.

Although I will not participate, I will try to be there when you guys pick up your cabs (if you vpick them up that is), will be a little group meet, yeah. And I want to see those cabs also, must be awesome. :D

On a sidenote, I did contact Paul a few days ago and I asked him if his contactperson could get other cabs, which are on my wanted list. I got a pretty positive answer and Paul will let me know more soon. Would be great if more cabs could be shipped with the same container.

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2010, 10:56:06 PM »
Thanks Ckong  :-*

On a sidenote, I did contact Paul a few days ago and I asked him if his contactperson could get other cabs, which are on my wanted list. I got a pretty positive answer and Paul will let me know more soon. Would be great if more cabs could be shipped with the same container.

No problem, it's already not easy and very time consuming to manage the 'Nintendo Cabinet' bulk buy, so feel free to manager the others game that could be imported (but in a new topic please)  :-*

Oh, and please welcome Gyruss, just back from Japan, now in this 'bulk buy' order  :-*

So the list is now :

- Darth Nuno : 1 x
- SuperUlly (Ully) : 1 x
- Muerto (Michael) : 3 x
- Thwocker (Marco) : 1 x
- Atarimania (Franck) : 2 x
- Gyruss (Pieterf) 1x

I'm waiting a feed back from Ronald Regan  ;)

Ronald Reagan

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2010, 09:05:49 AM »
I already paid yesterday evening so, there is no turning back I guess.
An Error Has Occurred!