Author Topic: South Coast Slam, Worthing, UK  (Read 28017 times)

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Re: South Coast Slam, Worthing, UK
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2012, 11:58:13 PM »
Wow, very nice and exotic list !

I played NONE of those games on the real cabs before with the exception of Starblade, but that's always a brilliant game to play !

O wait....I played Liberator at Funspot cool one (MC ++)........ohh and I think I did Star Fox there too.... ;D ;D

Really wonder how Blaster and Food Fight will be. Have high hopes on Blaster, I only tried that on JROK's multi williams board but I don't have the right controls.... Food Fight I only know of the Atari 8 bit conversion which never impressed me but then again, I hated Centi on home systems and LOVE it in it's original form....so I am very curious about FF.

Erik, Pieter and I of course will be there ! I do not envy Erik and Pieter, they will have a very narrow backseat....they will have to switch regularly with the passenger seat next to me regularly I guess :)

Really looking forward to it !!!

subzero1970

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Steves Scale Arcade Models
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 09:51:04 AM »
....and you can make it to Eurocade !

I dont own a passport and have no intentions of paying the crazy price for one when it would never get used!

chubsta

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 09:59:59 AM »
Ill be there and looking forward to Food Fight - haven't played that on a cab since i was a kid! Is the Blaster in a Duramold cab?

I am still hoping to provide Sinistar and an Astro City, need to get my act in gear...

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2012, 10:20:11 AM »

I dont own a passport and have no intentions of paying the crazy price for one when it would never get used!

??? So you will always be unworldly. Don't you think that that is a waste of life?

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2012, 10:24:12 AM »
Ill be there and looking forward to Food Fight - haven't played that on a cab since i was a kid! Is the Blaster in a Duramold cab?

I am still hoping to provide Sinistar and an Astro City, need to get my act in gear...

an Astro Cuty would be nice. Which game will be in it? A Cave one?

Alpha1

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2012, 11:13:13 AM »

You have no plans to leave the UK? Man that is like so 1920's, go and enjoy your life and see different cities. You only live the once.

Alpha1

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2012, 11:14:47 AM »

Hey,

Yeah it's a Duramold Blaster. I have two, one is a proto and the other the released version. Rav has the early wooden proto XP cab but that isn't going.

Yes please on Sinistar and the Astro City! I really want some awesome mid 80's pcbs in candy cabs.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2012, 11:20:40 AM »

You have no plans to leave the UK? Man that is like so 1920's, go and enjoy your life and see different cities. You only live the once.

The really funny thing about this is that Sub was almost demanding us to get over for Replay, so you expect something from us that you refuse to do yourself.......isn't that a little bit weird ?

So silly that the UK ditched European ID cards for if you chose to only travel within the UK that would suffice and is a lot cheaper than a passport.

About caves.....I won't be bringing my speleo gear so no caves for me  ;D ;D  Mid 80s boards in candies sound fine though :)

subzero1970

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Steves Scale Arcade Models
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2012, 11:24:51 AM »
never really bothered much for travelling abroad, travelling in uk is hard enough for me with my budget :(

chubsta

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2012, 11:53:06 AM »
I don't have a passport either  ;D travelled all round the world when i was younger and don't feel the need to anymore - Yorkshire, Isle of Wight, Devon and Cornwall are enough for me, must be an 'island' thing

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2012, 08:59:01 PM »
Did you guys see THE EXCELLENT selection of games that will be at slam.....??

http://ukpinball.wetpaint.com/page/SCS+Videos+2012?utm_source=Wetpaint&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Alerts&utm_campaign=Content

MAN I am SO looking forward to playing those games. One of the many highlights is the 4 player Warlords cocktail table !!! Plus a Duramold Blaster ( never played a Duramold cab !!)

gyruss

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2012, 11:55:01 AM »
Nice! I'm looking forward to Juno First, Tempest and of course Gyruss...

Alpha1

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2012, 11:20:12 AM »
IT'S THIS WEEKEND!!!

:spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace: :spaceace:

Alpha1

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2012, 12:14:42 PM »
I am bringing 2 more games that are not on my list.. I won't mention them they will be surprises but I will give clues.

1. I am not junior in size to my brother

2. ZzzZZZzZZZzzZZ. I am Super and TOUGH!!! compared to my predessor
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 07:01:20 PM by Alpha1 »

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2012, 06:26:12 PM »
I'm sure you'll all have a lo of fun!  :)
Maybe you can set up a live broadcast during the event? That would be cool for those who can't come  :P