Author Topic: [For Sale] more games from my collection - go get 'em while you can ...  (Read 14250 times)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
still need to thin the herd a little bit, therefore i've decided to sell a few more games from my private collection, some have been wonderfully restored and are fully working while others are still in storage - untested. here's what's up for grabs ...

(1) PAPERBOY - SOLD SOLD SOLD

this will probably be the nicest example of a paperboy machine you'll ever come across. it has been painstakingly restored and is fully working. note that the machine is up here in my apartment and has to be picked up in person asap (end of july the latest), because i'm moving houses. here's a few pics :arrow:

(2) VINDICATORS - SOLD SOLD SOLD

once again this has been painstakingly restored from something that was basically useless to one of the nicest examples you'll ever find out there - the only thing missing is the sideart on the left, otherwise it's fully operational. you'll get a huuuge box of spare parts along with the cabinet, something which will last a lifetime. as with the paperboy, the machine is up in my apartment and has to be picked up asap. some pics to make you want this :arrow:

(3) PAC-MANIA - SOLD SOLD SOLD

another crown jewel of my collection which unfortunately as to leave. new vinyl on the sides and on the front, new sideart, original control panel in nice condition. this machine is - of course - working 100%. check out this beauty :arrow:

(4) MS PAC-MAN - SOLD SOLD SOLD

this one came from the bulk deal we did with paul50's a few year back. it has never been tested, condition of the cab is good. i'll throw in a few extras to make this cab "whole again". and NO, the galaga shown on the following pictures is NOT for sale atm :arrow:

(5) RAMPAGE - SOLD SOLD SOLD

this is an unrestored machine in really nice condition - and as you can see from the pics it's working. clean it up and play the shit out of this thing - that's all you have to do. see ... :arrow:

(6) TOMAHAWK 777 + MULTI DECO KIT - asking price: 555 Euros

got this game from the famous duke of lancaster ship raid. my plan was to throw out the innards of the machine and install a multi deco kit which i luckily managed to score - only 10 (in words: TEN) of those have ever been produced. i have EVERYTHING to turn this into a multi deco cabinet (wiring harness etc - you'll get a box full of stuff) which allows you to play games like boulder dash, burgertime etc with the push of a button - simple as that!

if you wanna have the cab alone, you can have it for 150 euros, BUT it is not complete anymore because i sold one of the parts to someone who needed it because i wanted to use the cab for my multi deco and had no needs for what's inside atm. if you wanna have the multi deco kit, you can have it for 500 euros - it cost me more to get it over here to germany, believe me. those things are really rare ...

note that i will add a few machines later, but that's it for now ...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 04:39:27 PM by Superully »
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
pac-mania just sold, rest is still available, although i do have some people interested, so be quick if you wanna get something ...
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Some nice games that you have there for sale Ully.  :)  Personally I love Tomahawk (I had the first option on this game back in the Duke's raid days, but I had to back out), it's such a nice cab. The new owner will be a lucky one.

About getting the games down from Ully's apartment, I only can say to everyone that it is a breeze!  ;D

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
About getting the games down from Ully's apartment, I only can say to everyone that it is a breeze!  ;D

it is a piece of cake indeed. put the game at the top of the stairs, give it a nice little push, catch it at the end of the stairs, repeat the procedure 5 more times - DONE!!! ;D

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
paperboy, ms pac-man and rampage just sold - still up for grabs are vindicators and the tomahawk! go get 'em, tigers!!!

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
LOL. And don't stumble over some shoes, plenty of them in the staircase!  ;D

anunaki

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Paperboy is HEAVY :o, glad we got it safely upstairs at my place

Ully, any change you're selling the red tent?

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Ully, any change you're selling the red tent?

sorry, no, it will get a special place in my new house!!!

Tyrem

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • SK GameNatiX

sorry, no, it will get a special place in my new house!!!

oh.. you did not tell me that you are going to live in my basement...
Looking for Dragons Lair 1 or 2, Space Ace, Double Dragon, Robotron and yeah... a Shinobi would be cool, too!

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
oh.. you did not tell me that you are going to live in my basement...

sure i did, but you were drunk that day - that's why you agreed to me moving in! ;D

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Wanna trade that Tomahawk thing for my LL ?

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
Yes.

That was a joke :)

Those stencils are going to their third owner, LOL. B.t.w., good to have you back Ully !

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
Those stencils are going to their third owner, LOL. B.t.w., good to have you back Ully !

thx andré! and YES, i'm curious how many more people will put their hands on those before they are being used eventually!

valentin27

• View Profile
I will take the Computer Space !  :lol:

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
I will take the Computer Space !  :lol:

I will take 10K, then it's yours!!!