Author Topic: SUPERBREAKOUT CP in USA - can someone buy it for me?  (Read 3435 times)

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
SUPERBREAKOUT CP in USA - can someone buy it for me?
« on: June 05, 2013, 06:53:12 PM »
Hi all,
on ebay I can see item 271216468844
but seller doesn't ship outside US
can someone buy it and ship it in Italy?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Reinhold

• Denmark
    • View Profile
Re: SUPERBREAKOUT CP in USA - can someone buy it for me?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 07:24:27 PM »
alternatively you can use a package shipping forwarding company...

Search for "usa package forwarding" on google and you will find alot of company's that have that service...

/Jonas

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 10:38:06 PM »
Probably I can't bid and usually who doesn't ship internationally doesn't want to have troubles

PaulSwan

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • ZZZ
    • View Profile
    • The Zaccaria WWW Site
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 11:29:51 PM »
I can do it for you. If you win it, PM me and I'll give you my address here in Washington State to ship to :)
Paul.
ZZZ

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 10:57:51 AM »
Probably I can't bid and usually who doesn't ship internationally doesn't want to have troubles

You can only bid on stuff on ebay US, if your primary delivery address is set to an US one. That is, if the seller doesnt ship international anyway.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

kroustibat

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Pascal-O-Rama
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 11:28:16 AM »
talking of that , this ebay limitation really pissed me off the other day. i wanted to buy something from germany , which doesn't deliver abroad, so i added the address in my account of my company's german subsidiary. so i had my belgium address & the german address in my account. but still ebay refuse my bid !

sorry , back to original topic :)

Love

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 11:36:26 AM »
talking of that , this ebay limitation really pissed me off the other day. i wanted to buy something from germany , which doesn't deliver abroad, so i added the address in my account of my company's german subsidiary. so i had my belgium address & the german address in my account. but still ebay refuse my bid !

you need to set the local (in this case) german address as your primary delivery address. this way the system is supposed to assume you are living there. just have an address in the list of delivery addresses doesnt work. you need to manually set it as the primary one.
Looking for a container. Doesn't matter if full or empty. Doesn't matter if working or complete ... And all things Exidy!

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 11:54:41 AM »
Paul, can't you bid for me... please?  :oops:
I can Paypal you the same day or bank transfer if you prefer.

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 01:02:03 PM »

Why not send the seller a question if he wants to open it up for international bids ? Most of the time sellers aren't even aware that this limitation is set on their offerings and agree to open it. At least, I have asked quite a number of times and almost always they were OK to ship to The Netherlands.
Im afraid Italy has a lot worse reputation for shipping stuff. I know Vernimark (Marco) personally and he is a guy you can trust 100% but sadly Italian post has a poor track record....

What really pisses me off is ebay sellers which block international AND block messages to them. In that way you can't ask....I find it very strange that Ebay allows sellers to completely "hide". Of course it's easy to say go somewhere else but sometimes they have unique or very rare items you want....

OK back on topic :)

vernimark

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 01:24:47 PM »
he wrote: "Sorry, no shipping outside of the USA."

level42

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Ridderkerk, arcade capital of Europe !
    • View Profile
    • Arcade 42
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 03:16:15 PM »
Sorry I meant that more towards Kroustibat's issue....

PaulSwan

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • ZZZ
    • View Profile
    • The Zaccaria WWW Site
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 06:07:24 PM »
Sure, PM me a link to the auction and your max bid amount. I'll set an eSnipe on it.
Paul.
ZZZ