Author Topic: List with cab sizes?  (Read 17665 times)

Behle

• View Profile
Re: List with cab sizes?
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2014, 08:15:27 AM »
I measured my Cabs: Hyper Sports, Bosconian, Ice Cold Beer (if you want), an the Universal Tables with Lady Bug an No Man's Land. Will send the list to Luigi so he can upload the data.

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2014, 08:17:22 AM »
I measured my Cabs: Hyper Sports, Bosconian, Ice Cold Beer (if you want), an the Universal Tables with Lady Bug an No Man's Land. Will send the list to Luigi so he can upload the data.

Thanks....have been on vacation last week....in the Netherlands again ;)

Will take care in the next days...

Kewydee

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2014, 09:20:22 PM »

This cabinet size list is great, could the generic cabinets from back in the day be added?

What about all the different styles of Zaccaria cabinets that were used for many games?

How about adding blueprints if available, these cabinets are getting rare, some of us would like to build replicas if possible.

If we don't save this knowledge it will be a loss for future arcade fans.

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2014, 07:02:30 AM »
I have no problem with adding generic cabs....but I want a picture for every cab, not only the measures. And I think it would be better to have a different adress for the generic cabs. I wouldn't want to mix them with the originals.

And of course I will add all Zaccaria cabinets with dedicated artwork....I hope on Paul's and Bèla's help on this since thoye guys seem to have the biggest collection of Zaccarias ;)

I don't think that blueprints exist but if they do exist, a better place to share them would be at KLOV or vectorlib etc. :)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 07:15:54 AM by Luigi »

Kewydee

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2014, 11:40:05 AM »
I am starting to think that the blueprint doesn't exist :(

I searched KLOV for Zaccaria - 0 results, nothing, zero - that's of no use to european cabinet fans.

Any Zac owners that could measure their cabinets so that blueprints could be made would greatly add to the knowledge already on DLF.

I am looking for all measurements for a Zac UR2 - please help me

It makes me sad that this info is not available :(

Let's change that and preserve this info for the future before it is lost forever

Edit - I searched for Vectorlib and looked at the wrong one (.com)  :roll: not the correct Vectorlib which is http://vectorlib.free.fr/
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 08:45:42 PM by Kewydee »