Author Topic: FS: Arcade Raspberry Pi 3B NES Nintendo MAME emulator (MMAO)  (Read 2781 times)

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
FS: Arcade Raspberry Pi 3B NES Nintendo MAME emulator (MMAO)
« on: January 01, 2018, 01:39:48 PM »
First off, happy new year to all!

Then, I'm selling something, well, I think many of you will not care about, but wanted to give it a shot anyway.

It's a Raspberry Pi 3B emulator arcade in a shop display. It has a nice size and it looks good in more 'formal' environments like an office or a living room. Inside is this Raspberry Pi 3B:

https://www.sossolutions.nl/raspberry-3b-nintendo-retroconsole

Turns out the Pi is just not for me, with the tweeking of the emulators and controls and stuff.

Machine is located in Hengelo, in the east of the Netherlands some 25 km from the German border.

If you're looking for more stuff for your office, I also have a touch screen for kids, in a colourful house with a little bench in front.

I know I won't get back the money I put into the Pi machine. Make me a fair offer and you can come pick it up (or we can arrange transport).
Wanted: everything Universal , Stern and Gottlieb. Currently looking for Computer R3, Curve Ball, Goal to Go, Jungler, Fast Draw, Limbo, No Man's Land and Speed Coin.

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
Re: FS: Arcade Raspberry Pi 3B NES Nintendo MAME emulator (MMAO)
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 02:02:55 PM »

Wanted: everything Universal , Stern and Gottlieb. Currently looking for Computer R3, Curve Ball, Goal to Go, Jungler, Fast Draw, Limbo, No Man's Land and Speed Coin.

Thwocker

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
    • Universal Arcade Cabs
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 12:10:45 AM »
This is now sold.

hatster

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 06:00:47 AM »
If you're looking for more stuff for your office, I also have a touch screen for kids, in a colourful house with a little bench in front.

whats this ? got any pics ?
 how much ?

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 09:52:37 AM »
have seen these units in public places, that keyboard is indestrucible  :spaceace: