Author Topic: Superully's Arcade Slowdown  (Read 37191 times)

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
Re: Superully's Arcade Slowdown
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2015, 04:34:05 PM »
hey guys, haven't posted anything for ages and therefore wanted to give you a little update. first of all my apologies to everyone who tried to get in touch with me, but never got a reply. there's no real excuse for that other than the fact that my personal life has been one hell of a rollercoaster ride for the last six months and i've experienced / had to go through things you wouldn't expect in a 30-year relationship. i'm still suffering from the consequences, trying to get my life back on track slowly but surely, but this is going to be a long and painful process ...

however, one positive thing came out of it: i'm in the process of aquiring a house, something i've been trying to do for the last "i don't know how many" years. things are looking pretty good, tomorrow i'm having a walkthrough with an architect who hopefully will tell me this thing is too good to be true. there's only one catch: the price! in order to make the deal happen, it wouldn't be a bad idea to raise some more money just to be on the safe side ...

with that being said, have a look at my vaps account and check if there's something you're interested in. i will let go of the pac-mania and the pac-land for example and some other games as well, so feel free to contact me - perhaps we can work something out!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2015, 04:42:27 PM »

You still suffer that hard?
I hope this will come to an end soon.
A house will bring your hobby to another level as I am sure you have a special eye on the basement  ;D

I will go through the list as I sold some games and have money at the moment, dont forget that the Asteroids DX is parked for me  :)

Good luck for tomorrow  ;)
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

Etienne MacGyver

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2015, 04:53:09 PM »
Glad you are kind of OK.

Welcome back !  (again  ;) :D )

synonym9

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2015, 04:55:22 PM »

Mail sent!
Head up Ulrich, better times will show up.... ;)
I have a dream....that one day....all members of forum are the same....no matter how long ago they have joined, how many games they own or how many posts they wrote ;)

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2015, 05:12:21 PM »
Glad to hear from you!
Come back to the hobby, buddy, that's  such a great place to be!

DarthNuno

• Administrator
  • ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Singe's castle
    • View Profile
    • Dragon's Lair Fans / Arcade LifeStyle
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2015, 05:43:19 PM »
It's good to see yo back, Ully! Fingers crossed for you that everything will go as you wish for your house and all of your private stuff!  :)
That would be good to see you InRealLife during the next Euro5cade meeting for example  ;)

Q*ris

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • CAP'TAIIIN ARCADE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2015, 09:07:42 PM »
It's good to see yo back, Ully! Fingers crossed for you that everything will go as you wish for your house and all of your private stuff!  :)
That would be good to see you InRealLife during the next Euro5cade meeting for example  ;)

+1!
Beers +pixels = the combo of the winners :)

ckong

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2015, 09:23:47 PM »
Good to hear from you again Ully.  I don't know what happened in your life but I hope that everything will work out OK for you.  And another place to live is always a good opportunity to leave shit behind.  Please tell us that it has the basement that you want?

Superully

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Southern Part of Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2015, 09:49:50 PM »
thx a lot for all your kind words, guys, greatly appreciated! never been struck down by a failed relationship like that, it really hurts deep down inside ...  :'(

unfortunately the date is against me - as i've already told andrĂ©  :(

Please tell us that it has the basement that you want?

the house is big, REALLY big and it has a nice basement with a bar, BUT it's not the size i wanted down there, but i can live with it. the fewer cabs i have, the less work i have to do to keep my collection running!
all i need is ... PONG - and a select few others: TOUCH ME, DRAGON'S LAIR, JOUST, ROBOTRON, MR DO, SAN FRANCISCO RUSH THE ROCK!!!

Luigi

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2015, 08:34:44 AM »
Oh dear, when we 'talked' to each other the last time, it sounded that everything was going fine  :-\

Crossing fingers you will get this stuff sorted!!

Belike

• ArcadeLifeStyler'
  • Budapest, Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2015, 01:33:28 PM »
Nice to hear from you Ully, I'm sure everything will work out great in your life, just a matter of time. :)
I was in a similar situation (maybe worse) in the past 6 months, I know what you feel.